Providers with best orgasm(s)

Thought it would be fun to compare notes on providers with the best orgasms.
Of course they need to be real (to he best of your knowledge).
I'm talking loudest, or longest, quivering or shaking.
Also if they are multi orgasmic or squirt. My best experiences are with providers
Who have great orgasms - totally turns me on

Ladies - feel free to toot your own horny, I mean horn! Tell us about your or orgasmic abilities! (Video proof scores boner, I mean bonus points!!
Teagenluv cums multiple times with lots of screaming, shaking and thrusting!!
It is hard to keep track of just when she cums because she is so orgasmic!!!
Me Me Right here and I just love having a good orgasm
mariahsmiley squirted so hard during FIV, I thought my hand was under a faucet!
I do cum very hard and very often. Makes sex(DATY, DATO & hard fucking) very very addicting.
Hot Megan damn near cums continuously.
Sinful Pleasure will make you feel like a stud the way she cums over and over and over....
I used to date a guy who would ask me after we were done, if I came. It was funny the first time he asked but after that I just shook my head and pointed to the wet spot I had left behind.
I get extremely wet and am very multi orgasmic. I can also squirt...but can't just do that on cue! Lol
Sinful Pleasure will make you feel like a stud the way she cums over and over and over.... Originally Posted by Cornelius
Came to say this!
They all do. Don't they?
Women do not orgasm.
I thought it was our mere presence in a room that caused female orgasm??!!
Dunno about the "best"... But I do prefer women who can cum multiple times or express their pleasure aloud. I'm a pleaser and want to make sure they're enjoying themselves aplenty before I cum.
Why does someone start a 'name someone' type threAD and then not name anyone?...smfh

I thought this comment was more useful to the board than the wornout, "Your Momma and Sister are in my Top 5!"