What would bother you more.....

Your SO is fucking someone else and that person is:

1. Very attractive
2. A fat troll
3. One of the above options and very wealthy
4. Crossing the line into trying to have an actual romance.
5. The same sex as your SO
6. A different sex than your SO

Goes without saying it would be preferred that our SO not fuck someone else.

Personally number 4 would and has bothered me more.
Your SO is fucking someone else and that person is:

1. Very attractive
2. A fat troll
3. One of the above options and very wealthy
4. Crossing the line into trying to have an actual romance.
5. The same sex as your SO
6. A different sex than your SO

Goes without saying it would be preferred that our SO not fuck someone else.

Personally number 4 would and has bothered me more. Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Lmfao!!! Butch, well if your ass is in the hobby then none of the above should bother you lol. If we can fuck other ppl then why get mad if you discover your S O in any of these situations. None of these scenarios will bother me, I don't believe in monogamy anyway because that shit just don't work.
cool question BC.. yes, #4 would bother me most.. people can fuck another, without surrendering their heart to that person.. "fuck 'em and leave" is possible, people who have never done it often say it can't be done, without giving up part of you emotionally.. but it can, and many on this site do just that.

I think allowing yourself to entangle emotionally with one outside your SO, is a decision.. if One can fuck without emotional drainage, fine.. if not, I think he/she owes it to the SO to stay clear of casual sex with others.. assuming he/she cares to keep that relationship going.
I would say #4 as well.

Way back when in my relationship days, my heart was crushed when I knew he would tell her that he was in love with her.
We can all FUCK someone.... but when you love em/in love with them. You have crossed the line!
Well said peeps
But you CAN love this vagina, Butch! Lol!
I love all, or most, of my provider friends and aquaintaces. I just don't fall in love with them. There is a difference.
cool question BC.. yes, #4 would bother me most.. people can fuck another, without surrendering their heart to that person.. "fuck 'em and leave" is possible, people who have never done it often say it can't be done, without giving up part of you emotionally.. but it can, and many on this site do just that.

I think allowing yourself to entangle emotionally with one outside your SO, is a decision.. if One can fuck without emotional drainage, fine.. if not, I think he/she owes it to the SO to stay clear of casual sex with others.. assuming he/she cares to keep that relationship going. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's true Chung, and I most definitely agree with your second paragraph.
Saying that number 4 will bother you and you getting mad at her/him for
crossing that line is two different things in my opinion. If you going to be in
the hobby and cheat on your S O then that's the risk you will have to take.

Just because most of us here can fuck other ppl casually doesn't mean
your S O can. Number 4 may bother most ppl , but technically you still can't
get mad at them and lose your shit if it was to happen. I mean that would be
a huge double standard.

Number 4 has always been a big problem for the swingers community, and it's most likely going to happen here and there. You just have to understand that's the risk you take when you are going to be in the hobby or swingers community.

So will it bother you if it was to happen Yes, No, Maybe. Can
You look at them with a straight face and say omg how could you!!
Hell Naw!, Hell Naw!, Hell Naw!, Hell to the motha fucking Naw!!

Lmao! Just saying!!!
I love all, or most, of my provider friends and aquaintaces. I just don't fall in love with them. There is a difference. Originally Posted by golforfish
Well hallelujah praise Jesus lol, it's about time someone else get this shit!!!

Great post GOF
  • grean
  • 06-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Well if she was fucking a woman, #5, and developing deeper feeling #4, that would be a bit confusing.

If it was a guy she was developing feelings for I would take issue because she is getting something from him that I can give but she is not taking it from me. Whether it's my fault or not it would be upsetting.

With a woman I'm not sure. I am not sure I would be able to connect with her the same way as a woman. If she wanted to have both, I don't know if I could have a problem if she was getting a need fullfilled by another woman that I just cant because I'm a man.

If she leaves me altogether for the woman, that would stink but her needs have changed in a way I could no longer satisfy so I would want her to be happy.
That's what I love about the women on here. They are very opened minded about sex and don't bring all that relationship baggage. Not saying you can't be buddies butt you don't care if they screw around dah and they don't care if you screw around :-)
Once again, I'm on board with Brother Butch as #4 would be the most venomous poison but, shit, pick your poison as they say.
Well, #4 would explain soooo much, though.

Even if it were all of the above & the SO still jumps your bones now & then, it beats the hell outta none of the above and you (and anyone else) are getting nothing.
#2 - She's gonna fuck a fat mother fucker over me!! OH HELL NO!! She better be ready to let that fat mother fucker support her?!
  • BLM69
  • 06-08-2017, 09:49 PM
#2 - She's gonna fuck a fat mother fucker over me!! OH HELL NO!! She better be ready to let that fat mother fucker support her?! Originally Posted by ManSlut
I've fucked many angry SO's before, I'm not supporting them though. I was that Fat M-Fer fucking them, now I'm the Fat trick paying lol