Playboy's back to nudes and Harry Potters Feminine mystique and nude is normal.

• grean
  • 06-12-2017, 07:46 AM
So apparently we don't buy the magazines for the articles. We actually buy them because the hot naked women pictured in them. So after a few short months and tanked sales, off with the bra and panties once again!

An actress decided to pose for the magazine shortly after they came to their senses. She wrote an article about the "feminine mystique" to go along with her nude photos. (I'll pose nude but you have to publish an article I write about feminism to show its classy and not another spank magazine.)

There are movements that try to empower women by claiming "naked or nude is normal", then there was the 2015 body painting day at the NSFW, this included lots of dudes as well.

I go all over here. Sorry.

where does the legitimate movement to stop the objectifying of women by "freeing the nipple" or others stop and become kind of bullshit if those movements are legit the first place?

Does her article attached to a perfectly airbrushed set of nudes serve to give confidence to women? Was the article just away for herself justifying posing nude for a pay day?

When does dressing a certain way stop being confidence in a woman's body and just trashy or slutty?

The vaginas monologues attempted to take away the negative connotations away from the word cunt. Some thought it was good others just thought it was trash.

If a girl or woman dresses erotically and use the word cunt, is she empowering herself and others or just providing a nice view for men?

Is a cultural emposed sense of conservative appearal and language a bad thing? Does it have to go against any movement to end the objectification of women's bodies?

What happen to the idea of a lady in the street and a freak in the bed?

So if your response is, "WTF?", I get it. Maybe someone can word better my questions. Anyway. I thought it would be interested to see what a bunch of pros as well as the men who objectify them, think.
So apparently no one really is giving a shit, so I will be the first to respond -

WTF?...Lol

Does there really have to be some in depth reasoning why people like and or get turned on by seeing the naked human form? Does everything in this world have to have justification? Can't I just love to play golf or tennis because I love it and or wish to see Michelle Wie standing over a putt naked or the new 20 year old chick who just won the French Open, Latvian Jelena Ostapenko, play a match nude without giving a shit as to why?

My suggestion, less worry about what other's think and do and just be you!