Colettes vs Players

Ive be to Colettes and its been fun!!
Whats players like or any other swings clubs that are FUN????
Ill be out in Dallas next weekend
and
will probably want to step out for a bit
Not sure of what you consider fun, but collettes is the worst pseudo swing club I've ever been to and one of the worst in Dallas as far as sexual action. Players used to be good, but it is essentially like a paid meet and greet place now. I've done a DP at players and met some interesting people in the past to fuck at players. At collettes I didn't see many people fucking anywhere...a lady took her shirt off on the dance floor...another gave an uninspired blowjob
Interesting. Last time I was in Colettes it was pretty active. The big round bed wasn't being used a lot, but the semi-private beds with sheers were all full. I have not been to Players, since it was After Midnight. I would like to visit it though.
I've never been to Players, but Colette's has always been busy when I've been there... (Saturday nights). There has always been a short wait to get on a bed to fuck, and the big round bed was always full.
ive been to both and enjoyed both. Saturday is best for both places, me and with wife have only played at Colettes but we are Arlington people and need to visit Players more.
Someone should definitely take Analeese to one of these......she loves to swing....watch and be watched....ijs
My first visit was uneventful!!!
Newbie night, the second time was a great deal more entertaining......

I love watching!!!!Being watched!! and dancing!!!!

The last time was New Years Eve and that was an amazing night!!! lots of FUCKING going on, great visuals!!! I danced a lot....

I guess Ill possibly check out players....
Anyone want to meet up????
What night are you thinking Felicity?
Probably Saturday Darling
I’m interested I never been to either one lol
I’ve been to Players and it was so hot being watched. I loved it! Now I just need someone to take me back to Players to have more fun or take me to try out Collettes!!!!

Wouldn’t it be fun to set a night and a bunch of Providers and Hobbyists just show up there???? Is it possible to do that??? Just curious!

Kisses,
Melissa
I've only been to Colette's but it was decent. $60 cover (Fridays I think) for couples if she isn't wearing panties haha.

As far as action, nothing out of this world but still enough to interest the voyeurs out there. The big round bed didn't get much the times I've been there, but there are definitely opportunities to swap and no shortage of folks willing to watch if that's your thing. Was never overly crowded, but each time I've gone it's been relatively early on Friday (the last time being the Friday after Thanksgiving, so most folks I met were from out of town). People and staff I met were friendly enough.

Overall, open to trying it again, but cover is steep for single males. Definitely a better experience than I had at Bliss and Lido (though I read the latter is really boom or bust).
I think it would be a very interesting get together "KissableMelissa",
Curiosity has this Pussy again!!!!
Ill ask
Ron_Mexico and other gents New Years all beds were full...
I dont need panties under my dress or skirt....
I didnt wear any under this dress and I obviously paid attention to the round bed lol
@Felicity damn boo I wouldn't mind running into you out there
AAAAAwwwwww!!!!!
Ron_Mexico we should

XOXO