Help Getting a room

People help me.
I have a woman to meet me
At a nice hotel. But the plan is to meet around 9 or 10am and be done 3 or 4pm.
How do I convince the hotel
To let me in at this odd hour and pay for 1 day?
You can't unless it is a rat hole pay per hour hotel!!

Bite the bullet and pay for 2 nights. But then be prepared for the Provider to NCNS on you.

It has been said since the beginning of Hobby Time ... DO NOT PAY FOR A HOTEL ROOM unless it is a very reputable provider with which you have great history.
  • dgc92
  • 11-25-2018, 07:36 PM
Well, aside from the above point about NCNS, all you can do is ask. They'll probably say no, but unless you're gonna slip housekeeping $50 to let you in a room and look the other way, asking is literally the only thing you can do.
Meatman69 your box is full or I would of sent a PM

here are some nice hotels listed

https://www.dayuse.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQ...AaAu_MEALw_wcB

https://www.dayuse.com/hotels/usa/hi...ate=2018-11-26
if you are a hotel points member, see if they can give you an extra late chk out time.

or have a reservation for that day and see if they will let you chk in early. give them a line that yiu gitta prepare for a biz conf call and need to get in early.

never hurts to ask.
but ask from a full-of-confidence point of view! not from a “oh i know this is weird ...”
If you are a points, then call the 800 number and tell them you are going to be arriving early and what hotel in that area would be able to accommodate you.

OR Plan B

GO on Priceline and find a hotel deal that is cheap enough to just pay for both days. Just call them and tell them you won't be there until 9 am

I have done both with 100% success. Have fun!
Most hotels allow late checkout free of charge till 1 or 2 pm
Or request a 5pm check out and simply pay the xtra $50
No need to book for 2 days
I get 4 star hotels on Priceline for $50 all the time. I had this exact issue last time I came to Dallas. PM me for the name of the Hotel near the Galleria I used if you like.

The late checkout thing will work, but it’s only really not suspicious if you can physically check in the day before. Checking in at 9 am and asking for late check out will raise flags at many hotels.
  • Crock
  • 11-26-2018, 09:27 AM
Plenty of hotels will accommodate this with no problem. Keep in mind that hotels live and die by their occupancy rate. 60% occupancy to stay solvent. 90% occupancy to rake in the big bucks. Barring large special events, there are almost always empty rooms in hotels.

I said all that to say that if you call them and explain your need, they'll likely bill you for one day and treat you as an early check in or a late check out. If they time it right and housekeeping is able to clean, they could actually get three nights worth of occupancy in just two nights.
Meatman69 your box is full or I would of sent a PM

here are some nice hotels listed

https://www.dayuse.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQ...AaAu_MEALw_wcB

https://www.dayuse.com/hotels/usa/hi...ate=2018-11-26 Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thanks for the link. Good information.
Thanks for the link. Good information. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

DITTO ! Girl - you just posted one of the best advice post I've seen.

Thank you !
Glad I can help my Tx friends ..
Good to know I worth something around here not being from TX ..
But I recalled having that link from using it here in Ca.

What I do for late check out is call the desk about 11am
tell them my flight has been changed and ask If I can get later check out say 2 or 3 and for the most part it works , I'v never had to pay any thing , but I'm a gold member at a few hotels so that does help a lot

Thank you ! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
Thanks for the link. Good information. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
More then welcome

Thank you ! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
I’ve checked in the day before and being a member of their rewards system got a 4:00 pm checkout the next day. I even had them change the towels out in the morning, so the next days SB got fresh towels.

But mid day use can be a hassle, I’ve hit about 50% with hotels. Some don’t care and will rent the room and let you check in early around lunch, others told me no, I had to wait until 3 pm. The ones that let me in, I usually tell them I am between flights, but need a place to work and freshen up during my layover. For the ones that will do it, it’s not an issue. (Even if they know what I’m up to and don’t let on . ).

Thank you Gina for posting that link! It’ll really be helpful.
any time love...

I’ve checked in the day before and being a member of their rewards system got a 4:00 pm checkout the next day. I even had them change the towels out in the morning, so the next days SB got fresh towels.

But mid day use can be a hassle, I’ve hit about 50% with hotels. Some don’t care and will rent the room and let you check in early around lunch, others told me no, I had to wait until 3 pm. The ones that let me in, I usually tell them I am between flights, but need a place to work and freshen up during my layover. For the ones that will do it, it’s not an issue. (Even if they know what I’m up to and don’t let on . ).

Thank you Gina for posting that link! It’ll really be helpful. Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69