danbury asians

my god it is worth the drive. There were like 5 or 6 smoking hot, banging bodies 20's something girls on. They even had a sauna to dry off on after the table shower
Do you have a link with the address?
  • jtdhs
  • 09-28-2019, 03:46 PM
Do you have a link with the address? Originally Posted by Olliebear
It's this place https://sntherapy.com/
AMP isn't my thing, so I haven't been there myself.
Dam it is worth the Drive..the only bright spot in the HV....OK its CT....
I’ve been there, great for an AMP. I think it’s a good stopover on a trip but not necessarily as a destination
yes it is sn therapy.. real fun place. has undercover parking off the street for easy entrance too..
Been there a few times...worth the drive from where I live
This place is much better than anything the Capital Region offers. Even better than the free-standing Troy place that was closed down.

I asked for a line-up. Five girls in tight dresses and heels. None were 10's, but all younger and prettier than the standard AMP hags. I couldn't decide so had the Madam pick for me. She chose Jenny, and a great choice.

Small Korean girl. Mid 20's. Great table shower and great time.

$70 house. $140 to Jenny. I parked underneath and entered the back door. More discreet.

Very friendly and very professional. From the outside it looks like every mediocre standard AMP, but it's definitely not.
Is it full service. I see you Left a buck forty for a tip. that's usually for everything. Not causing problems just asking. Ive had some very great times at AMPs. most i ever left was a C note to a chick I saw regularly, she worked at Hanna in Newburg before all the raid bullshit. great gal I would love to see here in the area again
full
Is that Hanna Spa still open? I have not been there in a few years..
It’s full service
20 years ago CT amp scene was at its peak and it seemed like every corner had an amp on it. And they all were awesome. SN used to be called executive spa, they seem to be the last one standing, must be paying off the right officials, couldn’t tell you how many times I went to that place under the old name and I can’t remember ever having a bad time.