My first No review..His breath was DISGUSTING!!

I just wanted to respond to a No review that I just recieved. I am very GFE....I do like to kiss, but if the person has STINKY GROSE breath, and a hair shy of DEATH, it makes it very hard to passionately kiss, and not worry about throwing up.,

I just thought I would put in my two cents on my first No review in 13 years.

The OP had Horrible, terrible disgusting breath. I am so sorry if that hurts his feelings,, but that is the reason I was hesitant to kiss him. Who wants someones tongue down the throat if your about to throw up on them the whole time?

Also, If you read my web site, It clearly states Hygene HYGENE, HYGENE is Very important to me.

I am GFE..... I love to kiss. And I'm NOT 50 Geezer....that was just something you put to be mean.

If your breath is stinky and grose, this is how I feel. I'm sure you do too.
Lindsay, sorry. But honestly this type of thing is why I prefer word of mouth to reviews. Many of you ladies know each other. And I've had many fantastic ladies tell me flat who I'd really like that might enjoy me too. I brush before every date, and I take oral hygiene seriously.

On a site like this, these things are gonna happen.
Thats too bad that happened to you, Lindsey...it definitely quashes any IOP and brings on the other IOP: Illusion Of Puking.

I've been offered breath mints and even mouthwash before we start, even though I brush beforehand and pop in a tic tac in the parking lot. Doesn't offend me one bit. No one likes to be told their breath stinks even if you don't think it does. It's just something some of you ladies do to get comfortable.

I don't blame you for trying to rid my breath of limburger cheese and possum belly onion casserole.
Hahahah....limburger cheese! YUK I just wanted to tell my side of the story. The appointment seemed to be fine. I did kiss him...I tried my best. We even took a shower together. I guess I should have said something to him about his breath. I thought I tried hard when it came to the kissing....I guess I didnt pull it off so well. He didnt act like he had a problem. He stayed longer....Oh well.
because of this post i read the review (probably wouldn't have otherwise) but in the review he actually has good things to say, nothing hurtful or rude.

you can't please everyone, and one 'no' isn't going to break your business.

what will break your business is calling out a client and calling the client 'disgusting' and other insults. i believe you have been a member of this community for a long, long, long time. one would think that you would realize that one no isn't going to scare off your regulars.

this post is something i'd expect from someone who just joined eccie and just joined the welcome wagon.
Well... I felt that I needed to say what I had to say. I'm sorry you did not agree. I have a voice too. I'll respond to what I want, as you respond to what you want. I did not say HE WAS disgusting. I said his breath was.

I have been a member long enough to say what ever I feel I need to. The guys can say what ever they want to. This is a community site. Not just for the guys.

Also.....by him saying that I am NOT GFE can hurt me, and I have a right to dispute that.

The only reason I did not kiss him the way he wanted was because of his breath....plain and simple. I'm not outing him or being ugly. His breath was terrible and it made the session hard when it came to kissing, and other things. GFE is very important to some.
because of this post i read the review (probably wouldn't have otherwise) but in the review he actually has good things to say, nothing hurtful or rude.

you can't please everyone, and one 'no' isn't going to break your business.

what will break your business is calling out a client and calling the client 'disgusting' and other insults. i believe you have been a member of this community for a long, long, long time. one would think that you would realize that one no isn't going to scare off your regulars.

this post is something i'd expect from someone who just joined eccie and just joined the welcome wagon. Originally Posted by fletch
I respectfully disagree with Fletch. The ladies have to have some form of recourse when they feel like they've been given a bad review. The individual members of the community can then weigh both sides and make their decisions.

I appreciate your candor Lindsay.
nevermind

Good luck with everything!!!
Words of wisdom.
Your still on my list Ms. Lindsay. As I am a very spur of the moment guy I hope to catch you near Ft Worth soon. Doc
Thank you so much Elizabeth. You are such a amazing lady and I appreciate everything you have said. I agree that the post did make me angry. But....I really feel I had the right to dispute me not being GFE. If the guys can write what ever they want to...we have the right at times to dispute it.

Yes...I should have said something about his breath. I just feel I need to give a explanation to why he would say I am NOT Gfe.

Thank you Elizabeth.

XOXOX
i may have not chosen my words correctly, i wasn't saying that you don't have a voice or shouldn't give your side of the story. because that is the point of this site.

also not disputing your tenure, etc. just saying that as a well established provider one guy's opinion isn't going to hurt you. and by reacting to it may have brought more attention to it then it would have received otherwise. just my opinion,
Lindsay, like Elisabeth, I've heard great things about you. 13 yrs of yes reviews speak volumes compared to 1 no because of kissing. Its a YMMV thing and gents know this. They are already chiming in to defend you on that review. Im sure they will continue to do so and likely ALL will come see you to show their support.
Of course You have a right to say what you want to say. I am sure it has to sting to read your first No in 13 yrs. Especially over something that seems frivolous. I just think it would have shown more discretion if you vented with your provider friends instead of publicly.

It's an awkward position to tell someone they have bad breath. Just like I'm sure it's hard for gents to tell a lady her "love box" stinks. Or for a lady to tell a gent his "jizz" taste yukky. It's a delicate part of the hobby.

I've seen the review. I can tell it was a ymmv thing. I think the gents can see that also. You have the support of so many gents. It's not going to affect your business at all. In fact, I think it will increase your business. Gents will want to show you their support by coming to see you. Not just your regulars but gents who haven't seen you in a while.

Thirteen years of a stellar reputation will remain intact. No doubt.
Cheers to mouth wash & tic tacs. Carry on with your excellent self
Xo

*edit* Took me so long to one finger type on my phone. I neglected to see Elisabeth edited her post.
Great words of Wisdom EmilyEzzell! Thank you When I went back to look at his past reviews, I noticed alomost every other review was a no....A No GFE No. Maybe he is just super GFE picky!

Thank you again, and yes....cheers to mouthwash and tic tacs..Lol!

Fletch, I understand what your saying and I appreciate you taking the time to clear that up with me. Sometimes I read into things wrong. Big hug and kiss.... Xoxox
Lindsay, as I read his review, my thoughts were "what was wrong with HIM?". This is an excellent example of a good reputation not being harmed by a "no" review.

We need to be as fresh and clean as we expect you to be. You should not have to do our mother's job. I'm still confident I can be hauled to a hospital in my underwear without embarrassment.