NCNS - Shelby Ford, 2nd Time

NCNS with Shelby Ford. This is the second time I have booked an appointment with her, showed up on time and texted plus called for the R# and hear nothing back.

The first time I didn't hear from her until hours later. This time I waited 15 minutes and said I'm leaving after no responses. She answered this time and told me to look up what a NCNS actually means.

So Shelby please explain what it is?

Btw, this does not include the times I have scheduled and when following up to confirm we're still on, I hear nothing back.......... Crickets. This has cost me time, and time is money. I can imagine every provider knows that.

What is the deal?

i feel ya man.. she did the same to me once when she was first brand new.. but she later totally made up for it!
I would be a fool to even try again.
I had an appointment with her last week. Text her at the scheduled time and told me she needed another 15 min. Text her aftef 15 min, she said she still wasn’t ready... This kept on until 45 min later. I just called it a loss. I think she might be double booking...
Looking at her profile:

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=374344

Originally Posted by CG2014

She is one amazing cock sucker. Lol
  • gelu
  • 09-03-2018, 09:08 AM
feel your pain. Bro.
feel your pain. Bro. Originally Posted by gelu
In all due respect DRBWC, how can any of the ladies who no show be amazing cock suckers??? One and done for me. The worst bbbjcim I ever had was almost as bad as a no show but at least got rid of the swimmers. I don't consider ladies who No Show anything but off the list, terrible now matter how hot and beautiful.
If you cant respect my time, and take my $$ then I have no use for you. I do realize things sometimes happen on both sides but communication in todays world takes all of 15 seconds.
WHY DRIVE A FORD WHEN YOU CAN DRIVE A MASERATI
WHY DRIVE A FORD WHEN YOU CAN DRIVE A MASERATI Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
Why not both? I hear that Alexis Ford and Lexi Maserati are doing doubles together now!
EDIT-AG
EDIT-AG

In all due respect DRBWC, how can any of the ladies who no show be amazing cock suckers??? One and done for me. The worst bbbjcim I ever had was almost as bad as a no show but at least got rid of the swimmers. I don't consider ladies who No Show anything but off the list, terrible now matter how hot and beautiful.
If you cant respect my time, and take my $$ then I have no use for you. I do realize things sometimes happen on both sides but communication in todays world takes all of 15 seconds.
WHY DRIVE A FORD WHEN YOU CAN DRIVE A MASERATI Originally Posted by lipsandhipster

Because I've seen her before dude.
She is one amazing cock sucker. Lol Originally Posted by DrBWC
I am sure there are a dozen or more other ladies on here who are as good as her or maybe even better than her who will not waste your time, make you drive to their incalls for nothing, go crickets on you after you are already there and NCNS you and from what you said in your OP, I get the impression she thinks it's your fault she NCNS you or that she thinks what she did does not constitute an NCNS.
move on, just saying
NCNS are shitty all the way around. Habitual NCNS artists are fuckwits, plain and simple.

DFW is hobby mecca. Post the facts of the NCNS - hold your emotions, and hobby on. Surely a professional would rather see you.