Negative Ads

You know, I appreciate that they do it, but why? Why would you put an ad out there that emphasizes all the things you don't do, posts a couple of pictures of a flabby butt and floppy tits, and then expect someone to come see you? "No gfe, no bare, no daty, no pics, no videos, no texts. Cum see me, I'm everything you've always wanted."
If I wanted to buy a car, I'm thinking I wouldn't go to the guy that advertised "no specials, no terms, no guarantees, no extras, no free drives; come see us, we have the car you want."
I'm thinking providers need to take a short course in advertising.
Unfortunately, one of the things scammers specialize in is advertising that they will give you anything you want; "everything bare, GFE available, CIM, low rates, incall/outcall/car dates, no limits; cum see me, I never say no."
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2021, 09:12 PM
You know, I appreciate that they do it, but why? Why would you put an ad out there that emphasizes all the things you don't do, posts a couple of pictures of a flabby butt and floppy tits, and then expect someone to come see you? "No gfe, no bare, no daty, no pics, no videos, no texts. Cum see me, I'm everything you've always wanted."
If I wanted to buy a car, I'm thinking I wouldn't go to the guy that advertised "no specials, no terms, no guarantees, no extras, no free drives; come see us, we have the car you want."
I'm thinking providers need to take a short course in advertising.
Unfortunately, one of the things scammers specialize in is advertising that they will give you anything you want; "everything bare, GFE available, CIM, low rates, incall/outcall/car dates, no limits; cum see me, I never say no." Originally Posted by luv2luv
Equals to no calls to most, but they want the fools that would call, overpay and get less
  • c@li
  • 09-02-2021, 01:03 AM
Finally you guys speak out!! I've been asking myself that same question because because I'm on here I have to deal with other girls as bulls asking for referrals etc maybe meet up for coffee and I'm like you are nothing like the girl in the picture picture why would you do that if you know that a smartman we'll go see you and if I was a man I'd turn around and eliminate myself from the situation Why waste money on a Mini Cooper when I can have a Ferrari Like I always say reviews speak for themselves yes in your career you can have one or twone or 2 bad apples/reviews The good ways out the bad