So is this a thing, or am I just that pervy?

Hey there, ladies and gents. You may or may not know this, but I'm a big fan of big booty. Love to watch it jiggle, love the way it squeezes, all that good stuff. That being said, I'm not into anal sex, as it's kind of a gross thought to me. If you like it, great, go you. But it's not for me. I do however like positions where I can watch the booty; RCG, doggie, surfboard, etc. But something has been on my mind lately, and I'm wondering if it's been thought of before (most likely), and if so, does it have a name?

I'm sure you're all aware of tittyfucking, or boobjobs, or Russian, or whatever. Lubing up the area, and squeezing them together and going to town on them. Fun, right? Well, is it an established sexual position to have the woman lay face down, oil up their crack, have them squeeze their cheeks together, and go to town, ala tittyfucking? The thought of it sounds absolutely amazing to me, and even though I've never tried it, I damn sure wanna.

Anyway, does anyone know if there's a term or name for this activity, or can I just tell chicks with fat booties that I wanna "Poindexter" them?

Thanks in advance.
I think that might be called Hot Dogging. But I'm not certain.

Either way, I like where your head is at haha
OOO you need to come poindexter me!! That sounds FUN!
Hey there, ladies and gents. You may or may not know this, but I'm a big fan of big booty. Love to watch it jiggle, love the way it squeezes, all that good stuff. That being said, I'm not into anal sex, as it's kind of a gross thought to me. If you like it, great, go you. But it's not for me. I do however like positions where I can watch the booty; RCG, doggie, surfboard, etc. But something has been on my mind lately, and I'm wondering if it's been thought of before (most likely), and if so, does it have a name?

I'm sure you're all aware of tittyfucking, or boobjobs, or Russian, or whatever. Lubing up the area, and squeezing them together and going to town on them. Fun, right? Well, is it an established sexual position to have the woman lay face down, oil up their crack, have them squeeze their cheeks together, and go to town, ala tittyfucking? The thought of it sounds absolutely amazing to me, and even though I've never tried it, I damn sure wanna.

Anyway, does anyone know if there's a term or name for this activity, or can I just tell chicks with fat booties that I wanna "Poindexter" them?

Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Poindexter
O yes I have done this before and it's a lot of fun.. I don't know what it's called, but it was a slippery experience.
I *think* this term is called Italian?
I used to do that with my neighbor in her basement when we were to young to mention..occasionally get the urge to relive old times. It's basically a PSE Dry Hump, huh?

Approves.
So, Poindexter, do you this covered or BBB (buttbareback)?

Ladies, do you insist on a cover in case, with all the lubing and squeezing, there might be an AI (accidental insertion) somewhere along the line?
well if it is with me it would be covered!! lol gotta keep my men safe
I could be Italian for a little while.
But...WHY!?!? Have you ever even tried anal sex? What you're describing is a guy that buys a boat just so he can drive it around on a trailer and wash it I his driveway. Put your boat in the water, dude. It'll make your eyes cross and your toes curl.
But, what if the boat sinks before it's launched?
Yeah it's called italian or hotdogging. I cringe and get this unsettling feeling in my stomach though at the thought of someone's bare privates rubbing on my bare privates including my asscrack so that's a no thanks for me.