Question- mainly for the ladies

How come many of you gals don't offer appointments on the weekends - or if you do, the appointments are offered within a pretty limited time frame? My situation is that I work during the week and I can only play on the weekends and in the evenings. I realize that the ladies have a life outside the hobby, but so do us guys. I would think that there would be substantial demand for weekend and evening appts- even for us married guys who have to come up with a good excuse as to where we are going

Charlie
I always offer weekend sessions...and 9 times out of 10 I am booked up fast for them....I just left there,but will be back soon!
How come many of you gals don't offer appointments on the weekends - or if you do, the appointments are offered within a pretty limited time frame? My situation is that I work during the week and I can only play on the weekends and in the evenings. I realize that the ladies have a life outside the hobby, but so do us guys. I would think that there would be substantial demand for weekend and evening appts- even for us married guys who have to come up with a good excuse as to where we are going

Charlie Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003
If someone books in advance for Saturday nights I can accompany them, but with having a family it's hard for me to do last minute. I do work on Saturdays a lot, but I only have a limited time frame to work with and that always fills up fast. And believe it or not, but weekends aren't good for hobbyist because most have families. And I myself don't mind doing out calls to clients I have already met and seen within the last 3 months . I hope one day our schedules allows us to meet.
I'm available on weekends. I don't think there are very many girls who aren't...

Charlie Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003
I offer sessions any day of the week with some notice but business-wise weekdays are normally much better for me vs weekends.
I offer weekend availability, as long as I know in advance. I can sometimes accommodate last minute sessions, especially if we've met before. My reason for limited availability is this: I'm home with my kiddo all week, and when she's gone for the weekends I generally use that time for socializing/going out or just sleeping in and lounging around the house doing nothing but enjoying the peace and quiet. It's nice to have a few days where I don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn... LOL
I always like to work evenings and weekends and prefer outcalls but most hobbyist on this board seem to like to do weekday incalls (wish it was the other way around)
My problem seems to be that I am almost always seeking a same day appt. Before i can plan something I have to make sure that there will be no demands from work or family.

Charlie