Without a doubt, my favorite type of date

Without a doubt -- no question -- my favorite type of date is an overnight. I love having time to really get comfortable
with one another, and having from evening through the morning allows for lots of time for kissing, cuddling, naughty fun, talking, and connecting!

With a typical date, the end comes much too fast.

Have you ever had that feeling and wished it would never end?

Overnights make me feel like I am your girlfriend for the evening... a much more fun one, of course!

An overnight with me generally looks like this:

~ Dinner
~ Hours of N-A-U-G-H-T-Y fun
~ Cuddling
~ Kissing

And in the morning...

MORE fun!

...And then breakfast

one of these days!
The typical date ends much too soon, so correct you are! Even two hours is over before you know it. It is difficult to separate so soon after sharing beautiful intimacy. I always need to be held afterwards for a long, long time.

I have never had an overnight date, but it is what I really need to do. Thank you for bringing it up!
Only done it with girls from the SD / SB sites. Two of them. My favorite thing too. Usually really relaxed, fun, sleep, wake up in the middle of the night fun, sleep, morning fun.... and all for the same $ I give a hobby girl for one hour or less.
That's an interesting thing you brought up, Gostik. I'm actually on one of those sites. What I've gathered, from the men I've talked to, is oftentimes the women on the sugar dating sites come with unforeseen costs. The men I've talked to have described more like what you experience with a girlfriend, relating to having to deal with their issues and life problems. Pros and cons, I suppose I'm glad you're enjoying it!
That's an interesting thing you brought up, Gostik. I'm actually on one of those sites. What I've gathered, from the men I've talked to, is oftentimes the women on the sugar dating sites come with unforeseen costs. The men I've talked to have described more like what you experience with a girlfriend, relating to having to deal with their issues and life problems. Pros and cons, I suppose I'm glad you're enjoying it! Originally Posted by eccieuser13
I don't disagree. I've only met 3 girls in some 6 years that I've met and pursued an arrangement with. There was 1 other I met that wanted more than I was comfortable with. I've had quite a few dinners that were awkward because I didn't like them, they didn't like me, or they were just using me as a "foodie call" for a free meal. It happens.

That said, the second arrangement I pursued lasted nearly a year and was at least somewhat genuine. I'll continue giving those sites a shot just to chase that dragon so to speak. One of the absolute sweetest, sexiest girls I've ever known. Fun to hang out with (as in non-sexual) AND the best sex I've ever had too (which I think has a little to do with genuinely liking each other at least a little). If I can find that again, I'll disappear from here during that time. Basically a casual relationship / friends with benefits thing. Yes, I listened to some of her issues, and yes I gave her a little money when she had an emergency. But she always took care of my needs, never demanded too much time, and continues to be a friendship I value even after she's moved on to a serious "real" relationship.