Crybaby didn't get his way

• TrmDD
  • 03-27-2022, 03:53 PM
The last few reviews I have gotten are simply not true. In the main review I'm talking about the eccie user turd Ferguson wrote that we did several activities that didn't happen and I'm not even sure who he is but I have never done some of the activities listed, what makes me so upset about this is that it says I did these things uncovered and then the next review was wrote by a man that I do remember seeing and he has said he talked to the guy that wrote the previous one.It seems to me they are friends or something because, he seeing that I am overly nice and was trying to please him completely took advantage of the situation and more less lmk that he would also be writing a review and then pretty much acted like he should have the right to stay past his time and wanted to do more after the alarm went off even though he had already finished but he knew he had me scared to tell him no and now since whoever turd Ferguson is apparently thinks this is a game has almost ruined me cause I'm safe but since then I've only been getting calls from guys that don't want to be safe and I'm not doing that it has affected me greatly and it's not ok. I take what I do seriously and have always been safe and I also read somewhere that the user TF is in a wheelchair I think which is odd to me that he says these activities took place because I live upstairs in a apartment there is no elevator and like I said I don't know who he even is but I do know I can't carry him upstairs to my apartment so I'm not sure who I made mad but I wasn't aware that I had made anyone mad it was not my intention. I am safe and this wasn't true and I don't deserve this it needs to be taken down and whoever you are you should be ashamed
Thread closed while Staff Conducts Investigation as required by Guideline # 23.