Biden to Give a TAPED Interview To George Staphylococcus.

Yeh, it’s going to be TAPED! What a bunch of bull shit.

There is no way they will do it live.

That means this interview isn’t worth the amount of electricity it will take to power the microphones.

They need to let the public see the real Biden.

By the way. RELEASE THE HUR TAPES.
Yup . . .prerecorded and edited.

I want to know if President Biden has been transitioned into shoes with Velcro closures or those newer step-in shoes.

All the men at my mother-in-law's senior living center wear one or the other type.
Dark brandon gonna go palpatine on trumpf

Bahahahahajajajajaha
Yeh, it’s going to be TAPED! What a bunch of bull shit.

There is no way they will do it live.

That means this interview isn’t worth the amount of electricity it will take to power the microphones.

They need to let the public see the real Biden.

By the way. RELEASE THE HUR TAPES. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Biden will sound brilliant because it will be a Deep Fake recording.
I think his interview just now is as fucked up as the debate with his answers.

He tried to sidestep a direct question about a cognitive test with a stupid ass answer to prove he didn't need one. Ummmmm, you kind of need to prove that dummy if voters believe you are retarded now.

Why are Jill and the Dems torturing this man like this? Isn't there a law against this type of elderly abuse? LOL
I think his interview just now is as fucked up as the debate with his answers.

He tried to sidestep a direct question about a cognitive test with a stupid ass answer to prove he didn't need one. Ummmmm, you kind of need to prove that dummy if voters believe you are retarded now.

Why are Jill and the Dems torturing this man like this? Isn't there a law against this type of elderly abuse? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It’s all about power…….and maintaining it.

#### Salty
It’s all about power…….and maintaining it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thanks, Captain Obvious. That's kind of what you can say about everybody who wants to be president or in politics in general... I added "LOL" after my questions because they were asked in jest.
Yup . . .prerecorded and edited.

I want to know if President Biden has been transitioned into shoes with Velcro closures or those newer step-in shoes.
Originally Posted by ICU 812
CNN said the interview with ABC's Geoge S. was prerecorded but not edited.

The new shoes they got for him are tennis shoes that look like dress shoes.

I agree with the one democrat on Fox TV's "The Five" Take Biden off and replace him with Gov Newsome of Calif. The only difference is put him at #2 instead of #1. If he is number one he would have to raise his own money. IF Harris is #1 she keeps the campaign money that was raised under Biden/Harris. As long as Harris polls within 2% points of Trump she should be the number #1. Popular vote does not matter. This election will depend on six battleground states (Mich, Penn, Wisc, Nev, Ga and Ari).
I think Harris is the best choice for them overall. Certainly the reliable DEI play they are so enamored with anyway. However, her biggest trip lever would seem to be running afoul of:
"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it." ~ Maurice Switzer
Though I wonder if technically, it would even be legally considered a National Election or more of a National IQ test.
I think Harris is the best choice for them overall. Certainly the reliable DEI play they are so enamored with anyway. However, her biggest trip lever would seem to be running afoul of:Though I wonder if technically, it would even be legally considered a National Election or more of a National IQ test. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Harris went to a better law school than Mike Pence. Harris went to the University of Calif at Hastings rated 59th.

Pence went to University of Indiana Law School rated 99th.

https://abovethelaw.com/2023/05/the-...gs-are-here/2/
Harris went to a better law school than Mike Pence. Harris went to the University of Calif at Hastings rated 59th.

Pence went to University of Indiana Law School rated 99th.

https://abovethelaw.com/2023/05/the-...gs-are-here/2/ Originally Posted by adav8s28
So what they are both trash.
So what they are.......... Originally Posted by Levianon17
WYID was talking about DEI regarding Harris. If Pence was qualified to be Vice President by going to a law school ranked 99th in the USA, Harris should be qualified by going to a law school that's ranked 40 slots higher.

BTW, what law school did you attend?
WYID was talking about DEI regarding Harris. If Pence was qualified to be Vice President by going to a law school ranked 99th in the USA, Harris should be qualified by going to a law school that's ranked 40 slots higher.

BTW, what law school did you attend? Originally Posted by adav8s28
I doubt Pence was willing to suck Willy Brown’s dick in order to get a fast track up the political ladder.
I doubt Pence was willing to suck Willy Brown’s dick in order to get a fast track up the political ladder. Originally Posted by Jackie S
1. The state of Indiana did not have a "Willie Brown" equivalent.

2. Before Pence became Govenor of Indiana he was a US congressman. He did not go the district atty route like Harris