Secret Clubs?

This may not be an appropriate place to ask this, since their are legal ramifications invloved, but...after watching Eyes Wide Shut for the millionth time (because it's a good movie), anybody know of a place like that around here? It's probably incredibly expensive for something like the movie, but dang, would it be worth it. PM me is necessary.
PM me if necessary...
Shit...! And here I thought this was gonna be a thread about super heroes and/or Dungeons and Dragons and crap like that. Dammit!
Guess you didn't mean the Masonic Lodge?
Shit...! And here I thought this was gonna be a thread about super heroes and/or Dungeons and Dragons and crap like that. Dammit! Originally Posted by Neotek
Neotek, you get +2 Flaming Sword of Humor. Wield your power wisely my friend.
Please Delete
Neotek, you get +2 Flaming Sword of Humor. Wield your power wisely my friend. Originally Posted by DFK Hunter
Don't make my lawful-good human Cleric smite your ass, homey.
Don't make my lawful-good human Cleric smite your ass, homey. Originally Posted by Neotek
Lest you forget my alter-ego, St. George...

I think my lawful-good Paladin can handle himself quite well my friend...

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread but no good challenge shall go unanswered.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12708

There are a few around. (In fact, there are a few people working on creating one right now!)
I belong to one very special group that I was invited to join about 9 years ago now, the group meets once or twice a year in Nashville TN along the Cumberland River, but its not just about sex, its about women that wrestle and fight, yes its Fight Club all over. I was there in December and we had 15 ladies show up and fight for our pleasure over two nights. Special groups both in and out of the hobby are fun and erotic. I highly recomend getting together with a few special hobbyist and providers to form a special group to meet and enjoy an evening together. Let the games begin!!!!
if I told you then it wouldn't be a secret now would it?
Look in the phone book. Should be listed right before Secret Service.
If anyone holds an EWS party, please PM me and let me know. That's a long-time fantasy of mine. I want in on some of that action.
Hmmm, that brings up another question. I have heard for years about a golf tournament called the Legends tournament. It involves naked women and some golf; has anyone here heard of it?
I don't know of any secret clubs or parties... but I damn sure want to!