I think I'm "Going Mormon" and changing my handle to Brigham Wonder.

Guys, are any of you afflicted with the same malady I have. It's called "MATFS" Multiple ATF Syndrome?

In the last year, I seem to have found three local providers and one out of towner and a UTR girl who can just about make me swear that there were no girls invented when I was in high school and college that looked like these five girls and besides that, I have yet to make it back to see several others who might be on that list but who I just haven't made the time to revisit them in their lairs.

Does anyone else feel like he should rob a bank or get a Federal Bailout and "Go Mormon" by starting a compound somewhere to stash all his "ATF'S" (and let's don't even mention the proverbial "Bucket List")?

I swear they had not invented girls like these back when I was a BCD gymnast.

Am I just more appreciative, attuned, in touch with my sexual self or has my libido risen as my "Show Pony Talents" have subsided?

Girls are free to answer as long as there are none of you who crack wise that I never was a capable of being a "Show Pony" or that I was actually in the "Shetland Pony Class".

I've had a few doubles over the years but nowadays my mind wanders and suddenly a vision of the statue at BYU is all I can see...

Brigham, come back with those 12 women, ya hear?
I thought Mormon's pretty much frown upon on oral sex.
Wouldn't that be "Going Morewomen"?
Shit - forget the religion part - and just be single and see all you want!
You realize LS that God is both great and has a sense of humor. When he created Man he did the greatest thing he could possibly think of - he gave him a dick. But as an afterthought he decided that was a little too generous so he decided that he'd make his dick slowing stop working as he aged.

Oh, and he made it so that your golf swing goes to hell with age as well.

You should quit whining. Be thankful some of your past ATFs have retired. LOL
I thought Mormon's pretty much frown upon on oral sex. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
I think there are just some of the less enlightened Mormon women who frown when giving oral sex. I wanted to avoid thinking about my "Bucket List", BJ. Now I have to remember all afternoon that you are definitely not Mormon or that you are the BAAADEST Mormon girl on my "Bucket List".

You should quit whining. Be thankful some of your past ATFs have retired. LOL Originally Posted by Traveler64
Now that was a low blow, T64, but it was funny. When I think back, I realize we have both fallen in "lust" more than once.
and now the Immortal words of Brigham Young ...."I dont care how you bring em just bring em young" ......or something like that ....