Do you Ladies enjoy watching?

Most men, including myself, enjoy watching our ladies caressing themselves. So ladies, do you enjoy watching your men strok themselves for you?
Cheers!
I think it is very hot when I see a man touching himself or stroking himself very slowley letting me watch him do it. I am very turned on by that.
hell yea i love to watch
Dude? Where have you been all my life?...I soooo wanna catch a man in the act and watch then join in! I think mutual masterbation is super hott! Its a tease and a turn on!
hell yes.....love watching him, its a turn on for me!
I think it is very hot when I see a man touching himself or stroking himself very slowley letting me watch him do it. I am very turned on by that. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Here we go again Tara.
Burkleigh...sounds like a big time waiting to happen!!!
Cheers!!
Yes let me watch only if I can join!!
Nothing hotter than a woman watching me slowly stroke myself towards climax while she's rubbing her pussy and then feeling her fingers wrapping around my shaft to finish me off. It's the best!
It seems the ladies enjoy watching a man stroke himself. Now do you ladies also participate in 3-somes with another provider? I ask this because I am wondering if you also like to watch a man with another provider? And do you mind being watched?