Fort Worth section

Wish there was a Fort Worth section not just Dallas
Wish there was a Fort Worth section not just Dallas Originally Posted by Showtib85
it's not feasible.. Ourhome2 has a separate Fort Worth section, and it's a Ghost Town. your best answer is research, that will point you to Tarrant County ladies, and you should be researching anyway.
Pretty positive before the change there was a Fort Worth section within the Dallas section. Stayed pretty busy
Pretty positive before the change there was a Fort Worth section within the Dallas section. Stayed pretty busy Originally Posted by Showtib85
there was a self-made Fort Worth section started by Sir Lancerhot, but busy it was not.. which is why he shut it down.. severe lack of interest.
there was a FTW ad forum and I could find out if its coming back
there was a FTW ad forum and I could find out if its coming back Originally Posted by gman44

That would be most helpful.
I found out that there isn't any updates yet
I found out that there isn't any updates yet Originally Posted by gman44
I'm not surprised. Now where's that 'search' button? Ah, yes! There it is..........
Yes I'm in forth worth I wish was a fort worth section
There are sections for all the bigger cities in La. under the New Orleans section.
Lake Charles
Baton Rouge
Lafayette
Houma

Ect. They should add one in Dallas and Houston. Galveston needs something too.
If a Fort Worth section is started it should be the complete Tarrant county with providers that have an incall in Tarrant county. The Dallas ladies that proclaim to be in Tarrant county should be prohibited from posting there.
The Fort Worth Weekly & Weekend Update Forums have returned. These forums are for the ladies who are located in Tarrant, Johnson, Parker Counties as well as Mid Cities.

Fort Worth Weekly Update - https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2447

Fort Worth Weekend Update - https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2448