No Email Notice of Private Messages

This happened before to me on the old site. Never could figure it out or get a good answer, but it seemed to clear itself up.
Now on this site I was receiving notice by email but lately not anymore. Now I am not receiving email notice of private messages even though I have elected to do so in my settings. Not going into spam either.
Anyone else experience this?
Can the technical web people on this site help?
  • jwj6o
  • 12-12-2018, 05:46 PM
maybe your email itself might have a filter on it and doesn,t allow eccie.net too come too you and it blocked?
If you've ever gotten email notifications and sent them to trash the inbox figures send the rest of them there too. Its following your lead. Mark the messages important so you get them all, or put a filter in you settings that tells Google to cut it out.
Perhaps I should add that I always get all other eccie emails (forums and threads I subscribe to daily) but it's only messages I don't receive so I don't think it is my email.
I checked your profile to make sure you were still set to receive email notifications for pm's just in case something had happened and changed your settings, but that was good.

Sometimes clearing your cache, cookies and browsing history will fix most issues with the site.

If that doesn't help, submit a request to websupport@eccie.net and give them some details on you issue.
My last couple email notifications that said I had private messages, were about 12 hours after I read my pm's.
dj8rocks suggested clearing history, cache & cookies and it fixed the problem. Not being a computer nerd I don't know why but it was much appreciated!