“You do not have permission to view this page”

I don’t understand why I occasionally get this message...can someone explain? I’m just clicking on posts that I’d like to read. Thank you.

“Charlie Drake, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.”
I get it also! Duno why tho.
it's nothing.. it means you are trying to post in a Provider's ad thread, or something innocuous like that.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-30-2018, 03:17 PM
It means that the thread or post you are trying to access is no longer allowed to be accessed. Typically happens when a thread or post is moved out of view of the general membership. There are a number of reasons for it including, but not limited to, forbidden content or an update posted in a place not meant for updates.

Rarely does it mean that there is something wrong with your ECCIE account.
  • zont
  • 12-30-2018, 07:24 PM
Thanks Mokoa - have wondered about this for quite a while.
You will also get this message when you attempt to access old reviews, the ones written before they were changed to “encounters”. They were locked down for legal reasons.