Kink - Wife sharing role play with a twist!

Checking the interest level of select people who would be interested in putting together a wife sharing role-play encounter. Contact combinations will go beyond incidental contact. I’ve never been in contact with another man before, but enjoy the thought of succumbing to the temptation to cross the line. The woman must enjoy performing for me, as she shows off her multitasking abilities. I am not bi, just enjoy the heightened sexuality and the blur of a steamy pile of flesh and sweat. Where can this go? What can we do? Let’s find out.

WM
walter, great idea!

where are you and what cities would you travel to? also, days/nites, weekdays/weekends??

“wife sharing role-play encounter” - does that mean real-world wives or providers role-playing wives??
Providers role play.
Interesting idea....
Grimes244 fucked my wife, in front of me. He wrote a review about it in Another Realm.
I would be totally down for this in DFW!
Now I gotta pick me a wife.....Hmmm
Yes I did fuck Warpt's wife with him watching. And, I would do it again with his permission.
Always been a interest of mine. Would love to watch my wife with another man (or woman). But that would only be in a dream since she dosen't have much desire for sex.
Hello! I'm a real life hotwife and would love to discuss further. I won't go into any details on here but you can email me so we can chat.
Anywhere in OK or AR - business travel. The scenario would have me play the husband and the other man is the woman’s toy. She loves to perform for her loving husband. She loves to show him all the things she can do. She loves to multitask. She loves to control. She will need me to finish last to close the show . . . but surely there is a curtain call.
If only there were providers who were also swingers with s/o and friends....😘
Maddie is on my hotwife list.......... just gotta get to LV!
Grimes... you're my hero! I've participated in the lifestyle & 3sums with a couple (both satisfying her) but have never written a review. Novel idea!!! (great review btw....)
This my biggest turn-on. Fucking another mans wife with them watching or joining. I would love to find this in the north Dallas area.
this sounds awesome
I can play either role
shoot me a note to discuss