Manners

Is it rude or in poor taste to ask a companion if she is running any specials?
Personally I don't think it bothers me if you have completed screening
Yes it's rude if she normaly doesn't offer specials, seems like you don't think she is worth the amount she is asking.
  • ktiix
  • 09-25-2014, 02:09 AM
Not a lady, but I would be vaguely insulted if a lady asked me for more money when she showed up after she saw my Shrek face. Think that's about the same.
I don't think it is "rude"..but it definitely makes you look "cheap"...
Check their ads and showcases...if it's not there, they aren't offering any. Might not keep you from "negotiating", though.
I don't think it is "rude"..but it definitely makes you look "cheap"... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Amen. Glad someone said it.
No not all if you just ask nicely I have no problem with it. Times are tuff for some people. And im glad to help them out.
  • ktiix
  • 09-25-2014, 06:36 AM
No not all if you just ask nicely I have no problem with it. Times are tuff for some people. And im glad to help them out. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I got this cheeseburger, I'll suck your ****
Tara, you are a kind person but you opened the door!
I have an ipad, ball of string, paddle ball game for trade!
Amen. Glad someone said it. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Ok. I get it ... I should have noted that these are reputable companions that I have seen post specials in recent postings on eccie.
Tara, you are a kind person but you opened the door!
I have an ipad, ball of string, paddle ball game for trade! Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Hell throw in some fried chicken a 40 of bud light and its all good. Nah I kid I kid.....mmm
But really times are hard for some guys that want to hobby. Ive kept my prices the same since day one of being in the hobby. Ive never be 300 or 350. Im sorry but that's a crazy price. My pussy isn't my of gold are has diamonds around my clit. lol Maybe I could charge and get it if I wanted but I think im doing good at 250 and seeing the guys that can pay a price like that and still have money left over and not broke,
Ok. I get it ... I should have noted that these are reputable companions that I have seen post specials in recent postings on eccie. Originally Posted by Gators20022007
Gators - I need to expand my reply.

There is nothing wrong with contacting a provider if/when you see she puts an ad up for a special etc. It's the reason why she did it in the first place...Marketing 101.

If you see a provider that has a rate that is more than your budget or more than you feel you want to pay for her - that is totally your prerogative. It's your $ and how you chose to spend it is up to you.

You can always search a provider's previous posts to see if whether or not she has ever posted a "special rate".. Chances are she might do it again at some point. But if you see a provider has never posted a special rate/promo or whatever you want to call it..I think it would be safe to assume that she probably won't.

At that point asking if she has a "special rate" would be kinda of cheap (again just my .2 cents)...

Good luck
I got this cheeseburger, I'll sick you **** Originally Posted by ktiix
  • ktiix
  • 09-25-2014, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You drive a hard bargain.