Travel info ?

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am considering making a trip to Austin soon. Is there a thread I am missing that info for the traveling gal? I know San Antonio and Houston have a sticky thread.

I'm really wondering what area of town is best to stay. I'm a Hilton brand whore and I prefer to stay at the Embassy Suites. The room prices in Austin are outrageous compared to Dallas and Houston. So is it just a good for a gal to stay near Round Rock in a $140 room or do I need to be downtown in the same type of hotel for $240?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

River
Just make sure youre not in williamson county

Arboretem area is good
You can refer to the sticky thread about Williamson county.

You could also do a search in coed for "good incall location " and that will probably produce several threads that previous traveling providers have asked.

I don't think downtown is that great of an option, it's expensive and traffic and parking can be hassles.

Up North Austin I would recommend the Arboretum area or the Domain area, they are nice locations.

The Vagina triangle, I35 , 290 , 183 area is quite popular with traveling providers but some locations are a bit sketchy.

Also you might check a few dates when booking hotels. There are frequent events in Austin that can greatly effect hotel rates week to week.

Best of luck to you.
Most of the visiting providers/prostitutes/hookers/whores/ho's (<= Pick one) just start a threAD like you do.

Round Rock is a great location. Dell is there with a shitload of Tech money....

You are priced high for the age and size of the product being marketed so good luck.....The girls visiting that do best are typically a lot smaller than you.
I did not intend to start a threAD - I didn't list any dates. Maybe you could start a sticky for traveling gals? There are many different taste as far as size and age go. I wouldn't be considering a visit if I hadn't already had multiple request. No worries though, I definitely will not put you on my list to notify of an upcoming visit.

Most of the visiting providers/prostitutes/hookers/whores/ho's (<= Pick one) just start a threAD like you do.

Round Rock is a great location. Dell is there with a shitload of Tech money....

You are priced high for the age and size of the product being marketed so good luck.....The girls visiting that do best are typically a lot smaller than you. Originally Posted by Whispers
I did not intend to start a threAD - Originally Posted by River Song
river, meet whispers ... the unofficial arbiter of all appropriate activity and information. the good news for you is ... there is only the one .. after that .. the mold was broken (i know ... not true ... just wishful thinking). fwiw .. a recent thread/poll .. 80% (4 of every 5) ... found his postings to be without merit.

I agree, you did not post a threAD. no big deal if you had. ... "all are welcome"
I did not intend to start a threAD - I didn't list any dates. Maybe you could start a sticky for traveling gals?

Why? They wouldn't read it.

There are many different taste as far as size and age go.

Yeah..... But HWP 18-22yo's tend to dominate the market and that is where Austin is lacking according to some. There is no shortage of old and overweight at a better price point than you seem to market at.

I wouldn't be considering a visit if I hadn't already had multiple request. No worries though, I definitely will not put you on my list to notify of an upcoming visit. Originally Posted by River Song

LOL...... Yeah..... I'm OK with that...... You are about 18 years older than where I tend to spend my money....... Got a daughter in the market yet?

Usually best to doublecheck hotel sites like expedia, hotwire, priceline, etc. to keep a lid on expenses even if you have a hotel chain loyalty preference.

Sometimes you must consider making a choice between a "marketing" trip to explore a destination expansion prior to adding the destination to a more full time tour schedule.

And, when you want to engage with some friendly and respectful community members, checking my signature for event dates can help. But you already know that! Hope to see you soon!
hey river domain area is good and well as Arboretum area