Ariya from relax

Just noticed that her picture is down and she is off the schedule. I know early reports where pregnant or taking a break. Just a sad day really liked that girl.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, holy fuck... Venus and Jolene are not on the schedule either....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, holy fuck... Venus and Jolene are not on the schedule either.... Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Do enough shady shit and it catches up to you.

Too bad on aryia she was sweet.
"Shady shit"?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, holy fuck... Venus and Jolene are not on the schedule either.... Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Venus and Jolene are both on seeking arrangements.
Venus and Jolene are both on seeking arrangements. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Link?
Shows profile not found
Yup, don't see a profile
Anyone have email or phone #.
Wile have you found Julissa on SA?
I feel you. She posted some hot pics on her IG recently showing some nice clevage that made me think it was time to go see her again. I was equally sad to see she was no longer shown on the site...

Just noticed that her picture is down and she is off the schedule. I know early reports where pregnant or taking a break. Just a sad day really liked that girl. Originally Posted by mustache
I feel you. She posted some hot pics on her IG recently showing some nice clevage that made me think it was time to go see her again. I was equally sad to see she was no longer shown on the site... Originally Posted by BobThrob
I am still hoping she makes another comeback. She was the definition of GFE.

i'm having troubles getting membership/communication. with relax, venus and whatever other massage parlors hire 18 year olds.
i understand being cautious, but i need some help.

my p4 username is the same as eccie (cali-or-bust) and i have left reviews here on eccie and have 15okays on p4.

i'm white/47/195lbs and just prefer young spinners...as seen w my reviews and okays .

THANKS in advance for any help