Reliable Regular? Is there such a thing.

So I've been in the hobby for a long time, let's time travel back to the 90's when the SW scene was great and ASPD & TOS were on fire.

As of late, the Pgh scene has greatly dropped off the scale of reliable providers and I for one in not thinking with the right head got into bad situations on a couple of occasions. Just putting this out there for our gals and guys, ?are there good reliable regular providers around?

Rubbing the rascal has become more common place with the lack of good cost effective reliable regular providers in these parts, well at least I can go on jerkmate to fulfill my fantasies.

Forever in the search....... peace my people
Just putting this out there for our gals and guys, ?are there good reliable regular providers around? Originally Posted by raemonj
I think yes, but they are the same reliable providers that were around in the 90's. You can still see Angel Daze, Sexy Side Bitch, or Heavenleigh... all reviewed lately. The population of newer girls who would otherwise be the next generation of reliable providers are all under the radar.
Ah yes, Angel Daze is an old favorite.
  • ottog
  • 11-11-2020, 08:54 AM
Raemonj.....I would second there vote with Angel Daze. She’s almost the last one standing.

Did you use Paula’s service back in the day? She was a big time Madam I think around the early 2000’s. Talk about reliable.

That’s when the hobby was awesome
Give your left hand a name, put some lipstick on it and treat it well.
  • El-mo
  • 11-11-2020, 10:09 AM
I just lost my regular because she’s getting out of straight-up providing. She said she’d be willing to do a more traditional sugar baby relationship, but that doesn’t mesh with my lifestyle.
All but one of my reliable regular gotos have disappeared. Sadly, I have not seen anyone new in several years that I would consider a reliable regular.
  • Typo
  • 11-11-2020, 07:33 PM
Raemonj,
You were the king of the SW board back in the old ASPD days. Way too hard to find something regular in the Burgh these days. I've had no problems when traveling, but just seems tough around here as of late. I can't help thinking the dry spell has to end sometime.
I would say that Abbilovely in Verona is reliable and quite regular...if that's your thing.
Kyoto is the closest thing to a reliable regular for me. I've had mediocre experiences there, but I never felt like I was gonna get robbed or stabbed. I know amps aren't for everyone and they've started jacking up their prices and haggling.... but it's reliable.
Since I been in the hobby, even with the more reliable providers, it has always been a just in time thing, with some having a pre-booking sweet spot. Enough things are changing that I need to rethink my approach.
It all depends on chemistry. I have some Gents I've been seeing a few times a month for over 10 years. Others I've seen every tour to their city since I was utr and 19. It's crazy how close friendships can be built.
I haven't seen her for over a year, but Heavenleigh was always reliable. Despite what some have said about her here, she was a good time, clean and safe. Maybe after this covid calms down...