Tammy Bruce: Biden staffer's crude insult shows Dems have 'no intention' of unifying country

• oeb11
  • 12-17-2020, 12:55 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ry/vi-BB1c0Yb3

go to site and see video -

typical DPST hater - anyone not of the proper marxist , racial identity politics narrative should be put up against a wall - According to biden staffers!!!
And harris/biden - the LSN just isn't publicizing before the inauguration.

Their new Ag will arrest Donald Trump on the steps of teh Capitol after Biden takes the oath - and XiNN will gloat and cheer along with all the mindless little DPST acolyte/minions.
I see you still spell "the" wrong. What does "LSN" stand for?
More important is that if you aren't willing to read your own post to proof read it, why should we read it?

Your wildly inaccurate predictions are tiresome and lame.
25000 lies don't bother you but a staffer comment sends you over the edge.

You're just pissed because bambi left you behind again..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ry/vi-BB1c0Yb3

go to site and see video -

typical DPST hater - anyone not of the proper marxist , racial identity politics narrative should be put up against a wall - According to biden staffers!!!
And harris/biden - the LSN just isn't publicizing before the inauguration.

Their new Ag will arrest Donald Trump on the steps of teh Capitol after Biden takes the oath - and XiNN will gloat and cheer along with all the mindless little DPST acolyte/minions. Originally Posted by oeb11
Poor DPST!
  • oeb11
  • 12-17-2020, 02:44 PM
Typical DPST nonsense.

Thank U - DPST's!
I'll be your damn Huckleberry! I read this story earlier! dims dont care about folks that dont fall in line with their agenda! Its all about payback and in your face at least till the midterms! America is about to learn what true HATE is from the dims! Uncivil and divisive is their way!
Typical DPST nonsense.

Thank U - DPST's! Originally Posted by oeb11
You lost snowflake, get over it. But hey, if starting meaningless threads like this helps you cope with your defeat... then we will stay right here and continue to call you out!!!

Again just more of the blithering Hypocrisy