Encounter: Sansa

Date: 1/5/2021
Name: Sansa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Petite
Recommendation: Yes
Sad...
That means more of her for the rest of us. Thank you
Sansa Stark. She is a wild one.
Sad... Originally Posted by ¥_Triton_¥
sad? Really?

Sansa is very pretty, and as every review reveals, her service is outstanding. The OP cited Susan, who has an animalistic IOP, to compare. Sansa doesn't scream and tear at your skin, she just enjoys you without the theatrics. I personally enjoyed the soft sound she made, orgasming during coitus. Followed by the sincere ''thank you'' she offered for that pleasure.
You didn't have to beat her and chain her down like the Loser of the Battle of the Bastards?
You didn't have to beat her and chain her down like the Loser of the Battle of the Bastards? Originally Posted by Brad.Wilson
Funny stuff. Kind of went over my head, but I can generally recognize funny when I see it.

Sansa is sweet and gentle, pretty and skilled. That, to me, is going 4 for 4. some ladies distract from a session, with near-absurd IOP levels. That is not part of quality service for me.

I will say, though, that I think Sansa called me ''Daddy'' twice during our recent session. I didn't mention it in my review, because I was frankly caught off guard, and am not 100% sure that is what I heard. 90%, though. and yes, I found it HOT. First Asian to use that word with me. Assuming the 90% holds
sad? Really?

Sansa is very pretty, and as every review reveals, her service is outstanding. The OP cited Susan, who has an animalistic IOP, to compare. Sansa doesn't scream and tear at your skin, she just enjoys you without the theatrics. I personally enjoyed the soft sound she made, orgasming during coitus. Followed by the sincere ''thank you'' she offered for that pleasure. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Didn't mean it in a negative way, Just been wanting to see her with all of the reviews...been a while since I've been to Luxury, think last time I was there was when I could still pet the cat.
Game of Thrones reference. I saw her and will review shortly.