Black Knights vs White Knights in Reviews

There's a very simple fix to this recurring problem. Shut down comments in reviews. Let reviews stand by themselves.

If a BK or a WK wants to comment on a provider let them move it to Men's Lounge or better yet, to the CO-ED where providers can rebut as they deem necessary (which probably should be about a 10th as often as they think).
No way. We would lose too much entertainment.
Why do that? Have too agree with tiger on this one. That wouldn't be any fun and then my reviews wouldn't get 3000 views.
HAHAHA, no comments on reviews? now where is the fun in that?
Why do that? Have too agree with tiger on this one. That wouldn't be any fun and then my reviews wouldn't get 3000 views. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That's what I'm talking about!
Hey if we didn't have BKs and WKs how would we know what the truth is, lol...

Damn, Tara...that is one sexy torso...
That's what I'm talking about! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Right on. Plus I would loose my free advertising. My vote is a hell no.
To the OP: So, why does it bother you so much? I sometimes get more from the comments than from the review itself.

I like the rules the way they are. Comments are allowed up to 30 days after the review has been posted. Afterwards, the thread is locked if someone tries to bump an old review.
I afree with the OP, reviews ought to be closed to commentary. They are what they are.

BUT, just think how lively coed and chat would become, for entertainment purposes...all the my pussy does NOT stank and I wasn't late and she's not a BBW and she won't call back and I didn;t think she was THAT ugly and she shoulda said no green midgets before I drove that far...all THAT shit would end up in coed or chat! And all the useless "Thanks, I'll tap that" and attaboys for reviews would stop eating up bandwidth...
Keep in mind, if you don't have PA you may not realize that there is more being written than just the "atta boy". Many guys start off with an innocuous public statement before adding something meaningful in private comments.
What's the perks of being a Black Knight? I'm scouting for new guilds to join.
They have tea parties on Tuesday knights.
Why not open up ROS to the Providers? Let 'em comment...talk about lively threads...
To the OP: So, why does it bother you so much? Originally Posted by TinMan
You make it sound like the drama keeps me up at night. I posted this because the admins have to spend time moderating a section of the board for no reason. I offered this piece of advice because streamlining processes is a thing I do for a living.

Why not open up ROS to the Providers? Let 'em comment...talk about lively threads... Originally Posted by Prolongus
The smart ones already have access to ROS comments via a multitude of routes we're not allowed to discuss.
You make it sound like the drama keeps me up at night. I posted this because the admins have to spend time moderating a section of the board for no reason. I offered this piece of advice because streamlining processes is a thing I do for a living.

The smart ones already have access to ROS comments via a multitude of routes we're not allowed to discuss. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
Yes but they can't POST comments...that's where the comedy/drama/histrionics would come in to play.