FROM THE PARTY THAT GAVE US VOTER FRAUD..

One thing I can say about you whirrly is you are myopic.
HAHA, to think there are some, stupid enough to give these people their financial information. Pure stupidity is alive and well in America.
Repeal Onazicare.

Win a election ..
Actually Eva I tell you the same thing that someone should tell Obama...the GOP did win an election, they won a lot of elections and took over the House of Representatives. They won more elections than did the democrats.
Comes Insurance Fraud...

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...tors-john-fund Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Any navigator doing more than providing the help they are sanctioned to give should be thrown out on their ass.

In this case your idol is a felon who pled guilty to only get a misdemeanor on his record.

You decry the sleaze bags in Washington for taking your "freedom" while you shill for common criminals and are a true believer in the ends justifying the means.

Just like Hitler.

Little adolf-away.

You are without question, a single use douche-bag.
You are without question, a single use douche-bag. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
+ 1,000,000
Actually Eva I tell you the same thing that someone should tell Obama...the GOP did win an election, they won a lot of elections and took over the House of Representatives. They won more elections than did the democrats. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Lotta good it did them from the results of a 5-9% rating with the voters.
Congressional approval polls is one of the stupidest polls to hang your hat on !

It always trails the president; Americans love the office of president and show it in approval polls, despite who is in....also the Congressional polling data has 535 members....hard not to find at least one who you despise to skew your answer !

But if you insist, the highest Congressional Approval Rating in recent memory was in 2001-2002, under George Bush and we had equal majorities in both houses....

Can you say gridlock ! Americans love gridlock, despite the the media's whining about a "do nothing congress".
If we had more gridlock in Washington, we wouldn't get millions of Americans losing their health insurance, millions out of work, and billions of taxpayer dollars wasted !

And GWB was a miserable president. but not as miserable as BO.
Congress always has low numbers but that is not important. The number that is important is 53.6%. That is the advantage the GOP has over the democrats in the House. Nice to see that you agree that the House GOP did win elections, the majority of elections.

I am not even sure what that Hitler shit has to do with anything on this thread....unless...it is a...DEFLECTION from the topic! A lot of reporters have been arrested. Martin Luther King Jr. (I'll see your maniac and raise you a liberator) was arrested and jailed. Doesn't take away in the least from what they exposed.
Whirrly an JD are brothers in stupidity.LMFAO
  • CJ7
  • 11-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Whirrly an JD are brothers in stupidity.LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen

from the party that gave us voter fraud ... arrested, and plead guilty

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/1...f-voter-fraud/
  • CJ7
  • 11-14-2013, 12:13 PM
+ 1,000,000 Originally Posted by bigtex

or 10