Hey Mr. Wakeup

Is it ok to bump old threads that violate the current standards of so called decency and decorum without getting points? I'm pretty sure that's not against the rules I'd just like your public confirmation.

I'd like to bump some classic shit.

Thanks in advance for the positive confirmation.
I’ve already commented about this...
I’ve already commented about this... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Comment again or provide me a link to your comments. Since you're the lone dictator/ ruler of this forum you should create a sticky of your comments and thoughts especially since new people join every day. Your response above while its typical dictatorial response it's not one that promotes rule compliance. Please provide me what I've asked for.

Thanks sir.
Why is it taking you so long to respond. If your gonna run this forum I think you should be doing g all you can to promote compliance. No need to ego trip just provide what I've asked for isn't that at a minimum the job duty of a mod ? To answer legit questions with full directional response?
BUMP
Comment again or provide me a link to your comments. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No thanks.
I'm gonna have to start an official complaint campaign. All I'm legit asking is that you do your job and you're flat out refusing to do so. If you hate this place that much hand over the reigns. This is not a place for what clearly appears to be grandstanding or willful negligence at worst.
I'm gonna have to start an official complaint campaign. All I'm legit asking is that you do your job and you're flat out refusing to do so. If you hate this place that much hand over the reigns. This is not a place for what clearly appears to be grandstanding or willful negligence at worst. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
let us know how that works out for ya.

BAHAHAHAA
  • Tiny
  • 12-02-2018, 03:04 PM
I'm gonna have to start an official complaint campaign. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
As always, you’re free to do anything you want...right up until you can’t...
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1060902842

You're welcome. Originally Posted by Tiny
So it's not a rule. Just a statement of frustration. Thanks. I will see to it they make rule or cease and desist.
As always, you’re free to do anything you want...right up until you can’t... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Please come up with another philosophy. Thanks
SC, you're doing a great job of an Avenatti impersonation!

lol!
SC, you're doing a great job of an Avenatti impersonation!

lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

should we tell him his motion has already been dismissed?

BAHAAHAAAAAA
This thread suggests that there's probably a bad joke to be found somewhere...

"What's the difference between a race-baiting internet troll and a lawyer?"

(OK, never mind.)