Dallas next week on Monday/Tuesday

Hi there! So, this is my first trip to Dallas. I’m hoping you wonderful people can give me some tips on a good areas to stay that’s convenient with parking and access. I’m thinking of Arlington which is in between Dallas and FTW but not sure. Also, any suggestions for great restaurants to try or places to visit would be great! Can’t wait to meet in person. :-)
Most folks will suggest Galleria area in Dallas, and that indeed is the center of hobby activity in this market. The guys who live and work out west, though, will appreciate the effort to locate closer to home (choices are fairly limited in Tarrant County).

If you do end up hosting in Arlington, stay away from the budget motels around the 30/360 area. There are some very shady places around there, and last month a hobbyist was killed in the parking lot of one such sleazy hotel.

There are several nice hotels close to the stadiums, and the Parks Mall also has a few good ones. I would suggest making inquiries in the ladies-only area, though, to find out which ones are less likely to give you trouble. Arlington hoteliers have a reputation for being more apt to cooperate with local LE than some of the neighboring cities. As the number of 3+ star hotels are increasing, though, I’m wondering if APD really has the manpower to hassle single ladies who keep a low profile.

Now, if after all that you still decide to stay in arlington, we can talk about restaurants, etc. lol. That scene has become a lot more interesting the last few years.
Tin man is right, the Galleria area is best as opposed to trying to get both big markets to drive to you. Convenient restaurants and other services are close at hand also.
Enjoy your stay no matter where you locate. have fun!
FYI, you might want to see if staff can link up your current profile to this one:

https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=62217

Lots of reviews/encounter reports there, and the few I’ve read are very favorable.
Is your 1 hour still $600? Then no