Review: Cristinexox can't handle multiple appointments

Read a review on Cristine, looked at her pics, got half an erection and PMed her. She responded and we set a time of 10 AM at her north side hotel. I drive from Katy, and on the way she texts if it is OK to move it back to 10:15. It's OK and I kill a little time driving around an area I have not been in for some time.

Pull into the parking lot about 10:10 and text for the room #. 10:20 and she shoots an apology saying the maid is in the room. (yeah right.........earlier appointment hasn't got his nut yet) I wait until 10:30 and text back telling her I'm leaving. All she replies is............."I'm so sorry" ???

Reviews and pics indicate a hot, sexy, fucking machine, with nice GFE thrown in for good measure. I hope you guys have better experience than I.
Date: 9/29/14
Provider: cristinexox
Phone: 832-786-8089
Email Address: cristinexox@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: IAH area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: -
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Color and Length: per P411.....brunette to below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Per P411........5'1......115...... ...natural D cups
Recommendation: No
I have tried to see her before, but she ended up bailing and giving me the old someone is in the ER excuse. Gave her another shot later and she never responded. She is off the list for me now. At least I am not the only one.
so disappointing...had an UNBELIEVABLE time with her solo when sexi jeni flaked and duo with sexijeni afterwards a while back. Jeni was the problem at the time, but I've felt you're pain when trying to reschedule with Christine solo since then. I got the feeling she's having a hard time balancing this world with her real world.
Just for future reference, ncns go in coed.
A NCNS so bad it was worth a two-threader I see
Thanks for the info.
NCNS goes in the coed section
Moved to coed....
threads merged
Believe it or not then made really was in my room.. It was messy from having a drunk party the night before and wanted to need to vacuum. Just thought I would clarify that, I appreciate you jumping to conclusions that's very mature. I'm almost disappointed I didn't see you.

Have a good day love bug.
So you're just a drunken mess with a room that is in shambles, when it's supposed to be ready for your appointment, that you by the way scheduled?
Believe it or not then made really was in my room.. It was messy from having a drunk party the night before....... Originally Posted by cristinexo
We won't get to five thousand views....but this is some funny shit.
cristinexo. If you agree to an incall it is your responsibility to provide the room at the appointed time. Whether or not it was beyond your control it was your responsibilty. You don't seem to understand this. You wasted a half hour of this guy's time plus travel time. There were options. You could have changed to outcall and discounted the price of the room. You could avoid having drunken parties in rooms you use for business. You could have cancelled and offered the guy a discount or extra time for his time you wasted. There were and still are ways to turn lemons into lemonade. Many guys who read these forums do so to avoid making appointments with ladies with poor tcb skills such as you. Why take a chance on a lady who ncns someone when there are so many choices who don't. How you run your business is up to you but I believe it likely this thread has cost you business. Tennisbum. Sorry for your pain. Thanks for sharing.
HE ... hits on a little mentioned fact ....

For the hobbyist ... setting up an appointment and getting to the appointment ... and returning from the appointment ... can be an extra 2 hours minimum and sometimes 3 ... out of the hobbyist's day (work day most likely) .. so for the hobbyist the meeting takes 3 to 4 hours of time, plus any expense for getting there and back (fuel, tolls, etc.) ....

we all have "emergencies" and unexpected, uncontrolled conflicts ....

.. a messy room at 10 a.m. from a drunken party "the night before" is not one.

It is laziness, and avoidable.