What's is the deal

I have to ask this question and please be honest, but not rude. Why do sooooo many providers decline AA men and compare them to thugs? It is so hard to find a QUALITY provider based solely off color factor.
I see ALL men. Now i cant speak for the ladies who choose not to, but for me i dont mind it. At the end of the day im weeding out the assholes from the nice guys. And both of those come in ALL colors.
Now Kammye, that makes sense. Base it off the individual and not the overall race. Frankly I know ghetto thugs and all around dumbass people of all different races and creeds. I have met wonderful women while doing this and I have met some that needed mental help. Lol. Individual people is all I am saying.
Think about the line of work they are in. I am sure the quality of the men they encounter is not of the highest caliber in general irrespective of race. And there are also a lot of young guys that like to perpetuate the lifestyle of being a "thug". It is what it is.

If you want a less prejudiced environment try L.A. or Vegas.
Nextgen, thank you for using the word irrespective correctly!! If I hear or see the word irregardless one more time I think I'm going to lose it. To your comment , I have no doubt the type of idiots these women come across. Why any fool enjoys being a thug is beyond my comprehension. With that being said to out one group of people does not justify a means to an end. I have seen providers that say no AA men bc I do not come across as a "thug". Most of the time I get labeled as a cop bc I'm too nice. Lol
Well I see all races & I myself am Mixed. I do not discriminate. Just as long as you are sweet and respectable we are good to go!

I have been told though from bad experience, or some providers is just by choice. Maybe a fear of damaging the goods. Some girls even though say they are independent may likely have a pimp and that's there rules, and reasons.
Those I understand. Personal preference is what it is, hell I have mine. Pimp rules well.... To each their own. Damaged goods.... Maybe in some cases. There have been those who only allow a few inches and not the whole line. Makes no sense to me being the business but everyone has a right I will agree.
I see all races as well. Because it does not matter what the race is it's all about the way you come to a lady and speak to me. As long as you aren't rude or have a stank attitude well I will see you. Out of all the races there may be a asshole and he may not be black. Race does not have anything to do with it. It all about having common sense and respect and if you don't have that well a lady should hang up and not see you no matter if you are black Hispanic white Asian Arabian ETC!!!!!!!!
I don't care about race....its all about how you speak to me. Mainly all my reg. Clients are aa .
  • RoxyG
  • 11-30-2014, 08:13 PM
Race is no issue with me.
Another butthurt fucktard ... Just look at the numerous stickys on NBA.
Another butthurt fucktard ... Just look at the numerous stickys on NBA. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah like you are some great contribution to society. Who the fuck posts 20,000 times on a hooker board. Need a life much?)
.....I'm weeding out the assholes from the nice guys. And both of those come in ALL colors. Originally Posted by Kammye
Awesome statement.

Note: thinking I'll wake up to this thread closed.
Yeah like you are some great contribution to society. Who the fuck posts 20,000 times on a hooker board. Need a life much?) Originally Posted by nextgen2003
That didn't take long.
Moved to coed. Not a request or ISO topic.