Hobbling frequency/month

Practically speaking, I'm pretty sure there are many hobbyist for whom money and time is no object, and therefore would be outliers For me though, I tend to Hobby about three times a month with ladies in the 160-200/hr price range. With an occasional spa visit mixed in. Just curious as to whether this is the median hobbyist pattern or not.
I try to hobble at least 2 people a month.
1 to 3 depending on several variables.
  • cr76
  • 12-01-2014, 06:10 AM
1 to 3 depending on several variables. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Same for me. Sometimes more, sometimes less
I try to hobble at least 2 people a month. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Sometimes, they just have it coming......

Budget properly and the answer is, as frequently as I want...

For me though, I tend to Hobby about three times a month with ladies in the 160-200/hr price range. . Originally Posted by boogbag
Time and resources are an issue for me too. I manage a session about once in 6 to 18 months. The problem is coordinating the ability to schedule tome off-the-grid with the money to make it happen. For this reason, I can sometimes arrange an extended session, 90min to 2 hrs, but mostly its an hour at 160-250 range for me.
Time and resources are an issue for me too. I manage a session about once in 6 to 18 months. The problem is coordinating the ability to schedule tome off-the-grid with the money to make it happen. For this reason, I can sometimes arrange an extended session, 90min to 2 hrs, but mostly its an hour at 160-250 range for me. Originally Posted by ICU 812
This...

Schedule is the biggest issue--business and personal.
Once or twice a month. This depends on work other bills and other non hobby events.
I'm going to hobble my wife tonight.

I'm paying full time for her....might as well hobble her.
I don't know if they are hoobled when I'm done with them but they do usually at least limp a little.
I think my spelling skills are hobbled
  • Tetas
  • 12-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Just stopped by for the hobble jokes, was not disappointed!

edit: Wanted to add...I hobble most every day until my joints wake up...lol
I think my spelling skills are hobbled Originally Posted by boogbag
Auto correct...I've hobbled before as well...
Is that what hobbettes do?