How many positions can you come up with?

• Sonya
  • 12-02-2014, 12:36 PM
And go...
Well, I practice yoga, and let me tell you, it has really helped with my creativity in thinking up new positions.....

http://www.yogamagazine.com/hip-openers-sequence/
  • Sonya
  • 12-02-2014, 01:09 PM
I realized my own post was lame. Can we kill it? When I'm done making lunch (spaghetti squash pad Thai w almond butter) ill come back think of something more interesting.
I can only cum up with one .... at a time.
Dear sir, use your imagination! Visualize the threAD...
lol
  • Sonya
  • 12-02-2014, 03:17 PM
Dear sir, use your imagination! Visualize the threAD...
lol Originally Posted by All@thev
Not a threAd. I'm taking this month off and going to London on the 12th, might take part of January off, showcase down and pm's turned off.
Just bored watching my handyman remodel two closets.

But realized in my attempt to bs about my favorite subjects I made a lame thread. One person will mention some, others will repeat. This topic will get repetitive fast. I can do better. Or hell...I can leave you to the Dorothy bashing. Cuz that's not repetitive.
At least 69!
Only one that really matters......Surfboard that shit.....
Or hell...I can leave you to the Dorothy bashing. Cuz that's not repetitive. Originally Posted by Sonya
Oh no! Not another Dorthy threAD....
  • Sonya
  • 12-03-2014, 07:07 AM
Only one that really matters......Surfboard that shit..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Lol. Check your email for a Christmas present. Bonnie, Stella and I formed a oral triangle.
Lol. Check your email for a Christmas present. Bonnie, Stella and I formed a oral triangle. Originally Posted by Sonya

Wow…the 3 of you…that sounds exquisite.
  • Sonya
  • 12-03-2014, 08:32 AM
Have a bunch of hot pics...too um graphic for eccie. Shame too. Came out beautifully.
Have a bunch of hot pics...too um graphic for eccie. Shame too. Came out beautifully. Originally Posted by Sonya
How can one become privy to said photographs…???
  • Sonya
  • 12-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Send me email sweetness.
But think you may see some in a review sometime soon.