Let's make some sense to some of this....

Let's put some sense to some of this....

How do a hobbyist/client go about choosing a provider? Is it based upon:

1. Donation
2. Companionship / Menu
3. Time availability for yourself
4. Could be a combination of the choices above

If it is price, there are plenty choices at different donation ranges, and menus will vary from provider to provider. So how do you choose the right provider to get your donation's worth?

To be honest, I don't even read all the reviews. So how have I been choosing my providers? Donation really don't matter for me. It is more of 2 and 3. I have seen women from $80 - $800. The $800 is multi hour date.

I have kind of changed my focus / thoughts.... Instead of subpar $80 - $300 providers (not all at those levels are subpar, but a lot are these days and no consistency), I have been seeing my consistent UTR, a couple regular Eccie provider here and there, and will be seeing this one new provider. I have sample enough of this industry to know what I like, and what I want to enjoy and experience. I like longer REAL GFE companionship engagements. If I need to bust a quick one, then I call up my RW married women. I have become a troll and less of a hobbyist, giving y'all a review every 6 weeks.

How do a pimp go about choosing a whore for his stable? Is it based upon:

1. Gullibility
2. Marketability
3. Transferability
4. How big is her current pimp

blah blah blah. Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Fixed that for you........ijs

looks - performance - rate / all equal
there is no sense to be made around this place. Just give up.

1. Donation
2. Companionship / Menu
4. Could be a combination of the choices above Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Uh, you forgot LOOKS bruh...at least that's #1 in my book.

1 & 2 are factored in after her attractiveness to me and if I think she'll be a good Fuck
Looks which includes size, then price, then good reviews that include a menu similar to my liking.
DED, yes sir! How can I forget the main choice?!?! Looks are #1. And we both love them redbones. lol
I usually throw a dart at the backpages.

1. Donation
2. Companionship / Menu
4. Could be a combination of the choices above

If it is price, there are plenty choices at different donation ranges, and menus will vary from provider to provider. So how do you choose the right provider to get your donation's worth?

To be honest, I don't even read all the reviews. So how have I been choosing my providers? Donation really don't matter for me. It is more of 2 and 3. I have seen women from $80 - $800. The $800 is multi hour date.

I have kind of changed my focus / thoughts.... Instead of subpar $80 - $300 providers (not all at those levels are subpar, but a lot are these days and no consistency), I have been seeing my consistent UTR, a couple regular Eccie provider here and there, and will be seeing this one new provider. I have sample enough of this industry to know what I like, and what I want to enjoy and experience. I like longer REAL GFE companionship engagements. If I need to bust a quick one, then I call up my RW married women. I have become a troll and less of a hobbyist, giving y'all a review every 6 weeks. Originally Posted by Hotboyz

^^^Yes sir... Haven't seen her yet..... But maybe soon.... Trying to save up some cash.
How about you try and make sense of the thread title first...
^^^^I couldn't change it.... So I put it in the thread itself. Hahahaha. I know you saw that...
  • TheDr
  • 12-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Some things just don't make sense bruh. Just sayin'...
^^^^I couldn't change it.... So I put it in the thread itself. Hahahaha. I know you saw that... Originally Posted by Hotboyz
click "Go Advanced" ..... during the first hour.
Looks which includes size, then price, then good reviews that include a menu similar to my liking. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Tbone, yes sir.... Size is another factor. I don't do BBW. No sir!

I usually throw a dart at the backpages. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Lol.