Buyers Remorse

Have noticed over the years in hobby land after leaving some buyers remorse sets in. This doesn't always mean it was necessarily a overall bad experience or the provider did something wrong. Could be she wasn't what I was looking for. Pics did exactly match up. We had zero sexual chemistry, etc, etc.

Would probably say about 25% of the time I walk out less than enthused. Curious what percentage do you guys feel this happens to you?
  • mr666
  • 12-06-2014, 01:56 PM
I did the math for me. 19%
I would say 80% of the time I am disappointed. The reasons vary from not looking like the pics to having a funky coochie.

My preference is 1/2 sessions for this reason. I very rarely repeat with the same girl. Quality has went down in recent years.
80% is pretty high. Agree with the rare repeat.
I would say 80% of the time I am disappointed. The reasons vary from not looking like the pics to having a funky coochie.

My preference is 1/2 sessions for this reason. I very rarely repeat with the same girl. Quality has went down in recent years. Originally Posted by ilikefun

You really need to evaluate your provider search criteria.
About 20% of the time the girl is loose as a goose so not to repeat. The key thing is a happy ending every time whether fuking, HJ, or BJ.

My present fav, been seeing her six years. She has the best performance of anyone with the fucking and she (x stripper) is at $100 a session.

Some Tips:
1. You have a full body photo if this is not a girl you have seen in person before.
2. Understand whether price a flat rate or per diem. The bid price for BP call girls is $100 half hour, $150 hour. The ones in here average about $225 an hour, some lower, some higher.
3. Be sure the girl understands you desire a happy ending.
4. If in a new area, get an average pop per your own analysis - excel spreadsheet average.
5. AS a regular I often have got discounts. Like $200 the first session, and then any additional that week at $100. There is nothing like a good SB who is not doing everyone in the county.
6. Is she on BC? Condoms as only line of defense against pg may be scary assuming you don't shoot blanks.
7. Be careful of a high volume girl bc she may be fucked out.
8. Is your provider standing you up a lot? Perhaps your low payer and when the high payer calls you get bumped.
9. Treat her like a queen, keep your promises, and her your privacy.
10. They sell a fantasy, they are not your GF. It should be a fantasy zone free of drama.
Zero.
About 20% of the time the girl is loose as a goose so not to repeat. The key thing is a happy ending every time whether fuking, HJ, or BJ.

My present fav, been seeing her six years. She has the best performance of anyone with the fucking and she (x stripper) is at $100 a session.

Some Tips:
1. You have a full body photo if this is not a girl you have seen in person before.
2. Understand whether price a flat rate or per diem. The bid price for BP call girls is $100 half hour, $150 hour. The ones in here average about $225 an hour, some lower, some higher.
3. Be sure the girl understands you desire a happy ending.
4. If in a new area, get an average pop per your own analysis - excel spreadsheet average.
5. AS a regular I often have got discounts. Like $200 the first session, and then any additional that week at $100. There is nothing like a good SB who is not doing everyone in the county.
6. Is she on BC? Condoms as only line of defense against pg may be scary assuming you don't shoot blanks.
7. Be careful of a high volume girl bc she may be fucked out.
8. Is your provider standing you up a lot? Perhaps your low payer and when the high payer calls you get bumped.
9. Treat her like a queen, keep your promises, and her your privacy.
10. They sell a fantasy, they are not your GF. It should be a fantasy zone free of drama. Originally Posted by landon

Appreciate the tips, although not needed. Not new the game. This is just a observation and wondering how many run into the same.
Only had 3 - I've regretted. 1st review chick was a thief. 2 - I didn't write, 1 stank, but had something wrong she wasn't all there. 1 was on the rag, and obviously pimped.
Other than those I've had a good time
I have had several sessions that were not what I hoped for but could not really nail down anything wrong with the provider. I just chalk that up to chemistry. Likewise there were a few providers who never failed to send me off like a rocketship. Unfortunately those ladies are no longer around.
I would say 80% of the time I am disappointed. . Originally Posted by ilikefun

If I had a 20% satisfaction rate I'd have to seriously examine my methodology lol! There are many amazing providers with great attitudes and you have all the tools at your disposal to find the ones that do it for you. As far as this thing of ours is concerned there's never been more information available in advance.

Having spent years traveling overseas and doing most of my hobbying there I used to have probably a 40% satisfaction because it was basically all "pot luck". I was always somewhere new checking out whatever scene happened to be accessible to a business traveler with money but little time or local insight.

It's why I do so much research now when I hobby domestically , because I can control the likelihood of mind blowing experiences. These days with pics, reviews, no language barriers, and sites like this I'm generally pretty happy 80% of the time.

I've had less than ideal experiences sure but really many times it's due to guys writing reviews not being honest or me thinking with my dick ignoring all the red flags

If you can't find girls who do it for you in this environment I'm not sure what else can be done.
I love the look of the younger provider but very hit or miss. Much better success over 35.
I think I avg a 40% failure rate...I'm particular about looks
I love the look of the younger provider but very hit or miss. Much better success over 35. Originally Posted by Shagem6967
+1
it comes and goes for me. I have had 3-4 straight that I am not too thrilled (on looks), then 3-4 that I can see ATF material. so about 50%.