Ladies, The New Year Is Almost Here, So That Means It's Time To Raise Rates

Housing prices all across Houston are sky rocketing, the stock market is hitting new highs, you can't drive along I-10 without dodging cranes putting up new buildings to house all the new high paying jobs, no review BP cross overs have guys lined up for $300 review specials.........why should you be the one missing out? $450 is the new $250
Considering your history here, let me know how this works out for you...
Come on, I expected better from you than just that. Did I mention I'm touched you follow my postings? Ask all you want, I only see women
Gas price are droping....hint . Job bubble in hstn...all good things must come down to the avg working man..economic

What's a "no review BP crossover" ?
What's a "no review BP crossover" ? Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
One of the never ending welcome wagon newbies who started off on Backpage and has come to Eccie looking for reviews so that she can get verified
What's a "no review BP crossover" ? Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
It's either when a country song starts climbing the pop charts or it's a move Derrick Rose uses to breakdown opposing defenses.
citizen44....

Good luck raising rates. friend of mine in a big oil company just got the pink slip. he banks in 150k a year now needs to curb his christmas spending. it will be a tough 2015 for oil according to him.
I don't understand the constant haggling over price. I know they are charging you for a hour but it takes them time to get ready before you arrive, they have to clean, change sheet and get ready for the next customer. So really you are taking 2 hours of her time.

If you don't want to pay 3 bills then there are plenty of lower priced options.
I don't understand the constant haggling over price. I know they are charging you for a hour but it takes them time to get ready before you arrive, they have to clean, change sheet and get ready for the next customer. So really you are taking 2 hours of her time.

If you don't want to pay 3 bills then there are plenty of lower priced options. Originally Posted by SkirtChaser

If you don't want to pay 3 bills then there are plenty of lower priced options. Originally Posted by SkirtChaser
This is so true. When you shower, redo hair and makeup, change sheets after every appointment. Remake the bed. Clean the bathroom, take out the trash and put the dirty sheets in the laundry it does take time get everything ready.

There will always be people complaining about prices around here.
Yeah that's a tough price to pay for 250hr?
Should give laying asphalt in summer for 25hr a try
That's why Tebow invented Mexicans...
  • bbkid
  • 12-08-2014, 01:39 PM
I don't understand the constant haggling over price. I know they are charging you for a hour but it takes them time to get ready before you arrive, they have to clean, change sheet and get ready for the next customer. So really you are taking 2 hours of her time. Originally Posted by SkirtChaser
Hmmmmm. Okay then. Back when I had a job (now self employed), I don't remember getting paid to shower, get dressed, and drive to work.