Curious in the Crowds!

This is for both the Hobbyist and Providers.

Just curious if there are others that when your out shopping or with friends and family members out to eat. Do you look around the room and wonder to yourself....Is that guy in the hobby? Is that girl/lady a provider? Then start to imagine what it would be like if you actually did meet up one day?
No.
Nah.
I don't
  • mr666
  • 12-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Nope
Only when I'm eating at Mo's
Ok, so we can just chalk this up too....I'm weird!
I have had the thought that I wish she was in the biz.
I assume every man buys it one way or another. I assume every woman gets paid for it one way or another. Do I think about meeting up with them? Nope. If I'm out enjoying myself, I'm probably all set with my current company
^^^ YM is 100% correct....
When traveling I have seen many ladies sitting in the bar area of restaurants checking their phones and crancking out texts, then laughing at the fucktard, ... If its someone I know is a provider I just dry hump her leg.
I have had the thought that I wish she was in the biz. Originally Posted by Samcro84
This... Never satisfied I guess...
  • BDD
  • 12-08-2014, 05:42 PM
No. But I have looked around and spotted providers from here and others that I just knew must be a provider. I once walked up to a bar to order a drink beside a lady that I was sure was a lady of the evening and was offerred a BJ in the bathroom for $50. That was 25+ years ago. Pussy slingers have always been pretty easy to spot in the bars and restaurants I frequent.
I assume every man buys it one way or another. I assume every woman gets paid for it one way or another. Do I think about meeting up with them? Nope. If I'm out enjoying myself, I'm probably all set with my current company Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You need more random free banging. Let's set something up...