Lexi l"amour is working with pimps :/

Hey guys. You can see that I've done a few reviews and I'm a pretty straight shooter. I had texted Lexi back-and-forth about meeting her. She couldn't get a ride to do out call so I agreed to meet her next to her in the call at a Shell station. ( had a weird vibe to the whole hint so didn't wanna walk into her incall til I saw her)I said I would pick her up there and she agreed.... I roll up a little early and sure enough she gets out of the car with a black dude. The black dude gets out of the car as well. Talk to her if you're a few minutes gets back in the car drives around, comes back again he gets out. She clearly knows him and is clearly talking to him. I parked my car act like I'm going to pump gas walked right past her, go inside and buy a water and watch the scene unfold. She walked back out to the car gets in the car and drives off. I text her and tell her "hey what happened" I tell her I don't work with girls who have pimps. She says that that wasn't a pimp and that I saw the wrong girl. Although she described the clothes she was wearing to me and I've seen Lexi's pictures and that was 100% her..... I mean come on, the girl does some of her incall n fifth Ward area… I think we know what that means. So this is pretty much confirmation that she's working with the pimp. Saw it with my own eyes, and then she tried to lie about it boldfaced. Gentlemen, I would definitely watch your step
why this an alert?
Seriously bro? Lol..... Dunno if you've done any reading lately but pimps make some hobbyists very uncomfortable ... Especially if the girl claims she's independent . That kind of deception can be dangerous. Pretending not to Have a big dude in the next room who might decide he doesn't like what's going on isn't some harmless white lie.

The video linked to the smiley feels your pain.
Just because she was with a black guy doesn't necessarily mean that he is her pimp. He could be her significant other or anything. Us providers do have a life outside of the hobby just as well as you guys. I have a friend on here that had a black boyfriend and guys used to accuse him of being her pimp just because he was black, and in nationality he was really her significant other.
Just because she was with a black guy doesn't necessarily mean that he is her pimp. He could be her significant other or anything. Us providers do have a life outside of the hobby just as well as you guys. I have a friend on here that had a black boyfriend and guys used to accuse him of being her pimp just because he was black, and in nationality he was really her significant other. Originally Posted by Super Head 713
#1: Then why lie about a "boyfriend"?
#2: "boyfriends" and "significant others" can be dangerous as well.

How do you know ...

"guys used to accuse him of being her pimp just because he was black"?

My suggestion is ...

.... leave the SO at home and don't bring the SO to the workplace. I don't.

How do you know ...

My suggestion is ...

.... leave the SO at home and don't bring the SO to the workplace. I don't. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Exactly... Less to do with his race and nearly everything to do with the fact that she lied about that fact that he was even there..... Thought that was fairly obvious, Superhead.
Very few of the girls on eccie are actually independent ..you should pack Heat independent or not.

How do you know ...

My suggestion is ...

.... leave the SO at home and don't bring the SO to the workplace. I don't. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Some things are meant to be confidential. I know it might sound crazy but there are some guys who would prefer not to meet with you if you have a significant other. In her situation her and her boyfriend were living in her incall so that pretty much explained why they might have seen him, but never did he get involved into her business. You don't ever know a person current situation, so I can't really speak on her behalf.
I tell her I don't work with girls who have pimps Originally Posted by thefenixrising
What's your point bc she was with a black guy?
What's your point bc she was with a black guy? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Basically ... Another limp d$ck intimidated by black men.
So, you are alerting other black men on Eccie that a provider was with a black guy? Or did you know it's black hobbyist on here?
these chicks really have boyfriends (non pimps) that are ok with them sleeping with other guys?
a SO could be a pimp. if the guy gets financial support from the working girl, housing, allowance, what ever, then he is a pimp. Especially if he offers "protection".
He's lying because I delt unsafe and refused to meet him. Was doing an outcall but he gave me a fake address. So when questioned about it decided to say he was working late. Already felt suspicious of it but still walked in the dark to meet him which was stupid on my part. But he wasn't there and a black man asked me for my number then drove off. He then proceeded to ask me multiple times if I was alone which I was and kinda sketched me out. I walked home. Which then again another asked for my number. I'm sorry I'm a pretty girl and get asked a lot lol still continued my walk back and then he says he still wants to meet me so I asked him to pull into my hotel. Then I walked out he wasn't there and asked me to walk down a dark deserted road which I saw no headlights down and became afraid. Needless to say I canceled the appointment at that point because after repeated attempted of making sure I was alone I was scared to death. Seeing as I do work alone. What would other girls have done in my shoes????? I'm always going to not make stupid decisions and would like to send the entire convo to everyone if interested. My reviews who all of you can contact would vouch for me. He said he was going to do this on the boards and tried bullying me into seeing him which I don't appreciate. Anyways I just wanted my side out there. I have no family out here and definitely no pimp. And no one knew where I was. Please if you know me. Vouch for me bc I've worked hard on the reputation I've had to just be thrown out by some guy who may of had bad intentions. Even if he didn't then I would like to know one girl who should go into sketchy situations alone against a gut feeling. Address he gave was 2600 south freeway west