Hey ladies..... Hey fellas..... (as a follow up to "Buyer's Remorse")

So....

For the ladies, as honest as you'll be (though most likely turn this into a threAD), what type of session do you prefer? Assuming all thing equal or unequal...

Business? Let's just get on with it and make 'em pop?
Or Pleasure? Let's act out a fantasy/have passion?

For the fellas, also as honest (though you'll probably also fib in fear of getting on a dns list), what do you prefer?

Business? You're going to be my piece of meat that I pound ridiculously?
Or Pleasure? You're going to be my pretend girlfriend/wife because I don't have one/want one?

Just wondering where whose my thoughts align most with... And yes, they're partly with this guy - - - - >
Lol.... Really? That many scared of what I already assumed? Okay, perhaps this is men's lounge material compared to what else I've seen there...

So serious...
Pleasure for me: Illusion of Passion, is what I desire. I know these young gorgeous creatures could really care less about some old man licking their twat but as long as she moans and gives me the Illusion I'm OK with it.

Many of us are not "fantasy" material
Depending on the guy and our connection, or lack of one, it can be a bit of both extremes.
So....

For the ladies.... Originally Posted by Readytolearn

I'll be honest....One I think it depends on chemistry foremost. But with some, I can really get into it. For EXAMPLE: Yesterday, very early morning before 9am, I saw someone. At 7am I PM'd to confirm. Then I sent another PM after he confirmed and gave him instructions. So, when he walked into my place and found me in my bedroom, I was tied up, blindfold and had whip cream in certain areas of my body. Along with a few additional things on the side of the bed which he said he walked right pass them and never saw because all he saw was ME. He had no idea what he was walking into. But he have seen each other a few times and chemistry is there.
Illusion of pleasure is what I look for. I don't want to be another number lol. Fake it baby that's all I ask
Thank you to the men with cajones to speak up...

Thank you to the women with good business that tell it like it is...

Any others ready to reflect in true coed form?