Who offers female condoms

I know it's been discussed but I'm curious who offers it
I use them at times.
I think every girl should know how to use them properly and have them as an option.

I'm sure if you request it, you wouldn't be denied. Good providers love to please respectful gentlemen.

Besos
I do ��
I'm very much FC2 friendly. I'm beginning to greatly prefer them over a lot of some of the thinnest 'male' condoms out here (Lifestyles Skyn Elite, Trojan Supra Bareskin, Crown Skinless Skin, Sagami Original 0.01 etc).
I'm very much FC2 friendly. I'm beginning to greatly prefer them over a lot of some of the thinnest 'male' condoms out here (Lifestyles Skyn Elite, Trojan Supra Bareskin, Crown Skinless Skin, Sagami Original 0.01 etc). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
and for a moment I thought you said "very much F2C friendly" .. no such luck ...
and for a moment I thought you said "very much F2C friendly" .. no such luck ... Originally Posted by fun2come
F2C??? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=F2C ... no fist to chest isn't my kind of party lol. You made me re-read my own to make sure I wrote it right lol.

But uh yeah FC2 (2nd generation female condom) is how I like to have a good time .
*raises hand*
F2C??? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=F2C ... no fist to chest isn't my kind of party lol. You made me re-read my own to make sure I wrote it right lol.

But uh yeah FC2 (2nd generation female condom) is how I like to have a good time . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
What is different about 2nd generation female condom? Didn't know there was such a thing.
I ALWAYS have them handy and love using them. I like to let a cock breath between strokes, unless I'm taking it all down my throat and choking on it ...
What is different about 2nd generation female condom? Didn't know there was such a thing. Originally Posted by Eraserman
The material it's made of.

1st gen was polyurethane and the current 2nd generation is nitrile ...which is why they are also referred to as FC2.

I have two female condoms at the Lodge plus other types of supplements to enhance your pleasure.
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2016, 02:58 PM
I ALWAYS have them handy and love using them. I like to let a cock breath between strokes, unless I'm taking it all down my throat and choking on it ... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
"LET THAT CAWK BREATHE!!"
Sweet Sonya

But buy your own at any Adult Book/video store

But buy your own at any Adult Book/video store Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent

Good point