Planning a Austin visit... HELP please!😊

I'm planning a visit to Austin sometime in August....any suggestions on safe, upscale and easy access Hotels would truly be appreciated. Thanks for your time everyone!
Xoxo,
Drew
The Domain is nice
Austin is notoriously sparse on hotels for the size of city and number of events we have. There are a preponderance of providers in the Domain area, so guys are accustomed to traveling there, but living south, I always wish for the south side. There are some guys here who PREFER to see traveling girls more than our local providers; maybe some of them will chime in on which part of town they prefer.
Love to see you when you CUM down.. WOW!!! Domain is my choice area also!!!
WOW you guys ROCK!! Thank you so much for all your help! I look forward to visiting!!
Xoxo,
Drew
I had a blast when I visited Austin last summer! You will love it there. Have fun and play safe
Yay!!! Thank you Laryiah!!! I can't wait!!!����������
Well hi there

As mentioned previously you can't go wrong with the Domain/ Arboretum area

Looking forward to your visit
Arboretum is solid. Can't really go wrong there. Welcome
Awesome!!
Thanks again!!!
Xoxo
I love your boobs!!! and I agree with the rest Aboretum or Domain..
Why Thank you RALPHEY BOY!! (.)(.) xoxo thanks so much for all the helpful information!
I'm doing Arboretum and Round Rock as well as doing residential type incalls vs hotels.
General rule of thumb just about anywhere I tour though if I do use hotels then 3-star or better and you'll be just fine .
Thank you MOCHAakaMOCHA.. Yes, I agree 3 star or better you can't go wrong! I am also looking at residential vacation rentals in the area.