Encounter: How to pay $170 for a condom??

User ID: -
Date: 2/9
Name: KC Lane
Phone: 7016092781 OR 7013007477
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://bismarck.skipthegames.com/fe...w/054880698972
City: Williston
State: North Dakota
Address: Apartment by University
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo in my truck for 5 minutes
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shit show appointment...called her at 1:30 on way to town told her I had an appt at 4:30 I had to keep. 2:00 "text when close'..texted, need 10 minutes to get ready...need more time need more time...I picked her up at some house, past 3:45..drove to an apartment complex...gave me a wrapper as she didn't want to lose it..now its past 4:00..I'll get the apartment ready and come get you...crickets, then text come to back door, minus 18 degrees btw..nobody at door..Recommend..hell no
Recommendation: No
I've wondered about her. Thanks for the review, I feel your pain! We are gentlemen, and they screw us like that?? Total BS, she deserves BAD don't recommend!!!
When they ask for drugs right in the ad......
ya....I know...I know, but sometimes, the little man takes over the thought process and makes decisions for you!?!
Been there.
Sometimes the partying ladies can be the most fun. They can also be a lot of drama. I have experienced both of those. I am just surprised you paid her before you were alone in a room together. That is my rule, but I have learned my lessons the hard way as well lol.
Lol, you'd think we learn a little quicker???? I paid her in my truck as she'd asked when we were driving to her apartment..never would've 'thunk' that she'd go in to her apartment without me?? Live and learn my friend. Losing a few bucks still better then running into a pimp or LE?!?