Sturgis Motorcycle Rally: Sheriff Reports Biggest Crowds In Years As Fauci ‘Very Concerned’ Event Will Cause New Surge

Hey JO Dumbos what about OOBAMA'S Birthday Bash and Google Eyes Mayor of Shitcago Lori Asswipe at Lollapalooza wearing no mask..

Dumbshit Dumbocrats with their finger in their ass as I write this.

Go F-YOURSELF

HAVE FUN STURGIS
Like anybody at Sturgis gives AF what Fauci thinks.
Fauci had "no evidence" when asked whether BLM protests contributed to the spread last year.
As if anyone who attends the annual biker rally cares about dedicated and caring scientists.
Not a peep outta the lsm about the b-day party nor lollipoplosa. Par for the course.
As if anyone who attends the annual biker rally cares about dedicated and caring scientists. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Until they are laying on a hospital bed... Then they care. For a lot it is too late.
How do you know the people at the rally were unvaccinated?
As if anyone who attends the annual biker rally cares about dedicated and caring scientists. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Name one?
Nobody said they knew the attendees are unvaccinated. Even if one percent or less of those at Sturgis are unvaccinated, that's a shit load given the record attendance.
Name one? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Attendees of the biker rally? Or a caring doctor? Be specific, sir.
Only 650 cases linked to last years rally out of about 462,000 with no vaccinations. Most of the rally is out in open air so that helps. I think masks were worn indoors.
So, the "anti-fascist" solution would be to ban all public gatherings that do not require a vaccine pass?
WHY DOES FOOCIE CONDEMN STURGIS? And not LORRY LIGHTFOOT (AKA BEETLE JUICE)
Btw the way Rachelina..I am Gay so I can DO WHAT I WANT.

Getting back to me speaking after that Bit-ch who got snubbed by Chicago PD
who was at Lollapalooza (NO MASK)..Should have kept it on ugly POS.
WHY DOES FOOCIE CONDEMN STURGIS? And not LORRY LIGHTFOOT (AKA BEETLE JUICE)
Btw the way Rachelina..I am Gay so I can DO WHAT I WANT.

Getting back to me speaking after that Bit-ch who got snubbed by Chicago PD who was at Lollapalooza (NO MASK)..Should have kept it on ugly POS.
Originally Posted by Rachelina
You seem to be kinda angry and hateful...
I think the lala gay parade required a vaccine pass, and therefore was "anti-fascist," according to DPSTs!!!!!!

I don't know if Obama's gay parade required a vaccine pass or not, but he's probably exempt from the same criticism either way.