Pfizer and the FDA lied about the efficacy... but still want you to get the shot

FDA knew all along there would be many COVID cases among the fully vaccinated—and buried that knowledge.

Key findings:
“Among 3410 total cases of suspected but unconfirmed COVID-19 in the overall study population, 1594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1816 in the placebo group [who received a saltwater shot].”

The FDA document also states: “Suspected COVID-19 cases that occurred within 7 days after any vaccination were 409 in the vaccine group vs. 287 in the placebo group.”

That’s explosive. Right after vaccination, 409 people who received the shots became “suspected COVID cases.” This alone should have been enough to stop the clinical trial altogether. But it wasn’t.

In fact, the FDA document tries to excuse those 409 cases with a slippery comment: “It is possible that the imbalance in suspected COVID-19 cases occurring in the 7 days post vaccination represents vaccine reactogenicity with symptoms that overlap with those of COVID-19.”

Translation: You see, a number of clinical symptoms of COVID-19 and adverse effects from the vaccine are the same. Therefore, we have no idea whether the vaccinated people developed COVID or were just reacting to the vaccine. So we’re going to ignore this whole mess and pretend it’s of no importance.
The FDA document can be found on the FDA site (pdf download)

:ro flmao:

You fcuked up. You trusted the Government.
Just to be safe, Fauci recommends wearing at least 2 masks and to get a vaccine every 2-3 months. LMAO
I wonder if Yssup fell for that FDA approved anti-COVID buttplug.
There's nothing corrupt about multi billion dollar pharmaceutical companies. They're the good guys. You are conspiracy theorists.
  • Tiny
  • 08-14-2021, 01:17 PM
FDA knew all along there would be many COVID cases among the fully vaccinated—and buried that knowledge.

Key findings:
“Among 3410 total cases of suspected but unconfirmed COVID-19 in the overall study population, 1594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1816 in the placebo group [who received a saltwater shot].”

The FDA document can be found on the FDA site (pdf download)

:ro flmao:

You fcuked up. You trusted the Government. Originally Posted by texassapper
This is great news! Not only does the vaccine protect us from COVID but possibly from other coronaviruses too.

Suspected but unconfirmed means people reported cold or flu-like symptoms to Pfizer but COVID was never confirmed by a test. Probably most of them tested negative. Some probably never got tested.

You’d think people getting shots (as opposed to placebo group) would have been more likely to report symptoms, because the shots often produce side effects like fever. But it worked the other way around. The placebo group accounted for more suspected cases. So maybe the vaccine offers some protection from the common cold and/or other respiratory infections.

In any event the Delta variant has changed the situation hugely. Instead of 95% efficacy against infection, Pfizer now offers around 40%, according to the Israelis and Mayo Clinic system. But still the mRNA vaccines are highly effective at presenting symptomatic disease.

https://www.covid-datascience.com/po...accine-results

This report came from the FDA? Another reason to trust Pfizer more than the U S government.
I only need to know one truth, will the vaccine I took, make it less likely I will be hospitalized or die and I have seen nothing that disputes that. I don't care about spending a few days in bed with flu like symptoms because I did put something in my body to mitigate what might happen should I get Covid. If my vaccine is now down to 44% effective because of Delta, I have still achieved the goal I had in mind. Just keep me the fuck out of the hospital and stay alive.

I'll take my Pfizer booster as soon as it is recommended for my age group and medical condition. You guys do you.
  • oeb11
  • 08-14-2021, 01:29 PM
Thank you - HF

I urge all to consult your physician - and make a medical decision in line with your own best medical care.
Your Choice - not a fiden/communist/totalitarian government Mandate!
I had a scare with my asshole, which made me realize that even being effectively self quarantined doesn't fully protect me against a viral infection. I still went out maybe once a month with a mask to buy something or just run an errand. So, maybe I will get the microchip sooner or later.
  • Tiny
  • 08-14-2021, 02:41 PM
I had a scare with my asshole, which made me realize that even being effectively self quarantined doesn't fully protect me against a viral infection. I still went out maybe once a month with a mask to buy something or just run an errand. So, maybe I will get the microchip sooner or later. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I know you don't buy the microchip thing. However for anyone who believes in that, I'd point out with all the security cameras, and NSA and law enforcement monitoring of phone conversations, internet, and even our locations from the GPS on our cell phones, none of us have any privacy anyway.
I only need to know one truth, will the vaccine I took, make it less likely I will be hospitalized or die and I have seen nothing that disputes that. I don't care about spending a few days in bed with flu like symptoms because I did put something in my body to mitigate what might happen should I get Covid. If my vaccine is now down to 44% effective because of Delta, I have still achieved the goal I had in mind. Just keep me the fuck out of the hospital and stay alive.

I'll take my Pfizer booster as soon as it is recommended for my age group and medical condition. You guys do you. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

That part. I went in, eyes wide open. Knowing full well that we can't even get the flu vaccine right half the time and that we were in an unbelievable hurry to try to get something with reasonable efficacy onto the market.

I likened it to my chemo. It could end up having some gnarly side effects. It might not work the way its supposed to. But it improves my odds.
. . . , maybe I will get the microchip sooner or later. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I thought there was a Worldwide chip shortage.

I know you don't buy the microchip thing. However for anyone who believes in that, I'd point out with all the security cameras, and NSA and law enforcement monitoring of phone conversations, internet, and even our locations from the GPS on our cell phones, none of us have any privacy anyway. Originally Posted by Tiny
Privacy is a state of mind.

That part. I went in, eyes wide open. Knowing full well that we can't even get the flu vaccine right half the time and that we were in an unbelievable hurry to try to get something with reasonable efficacy onto the market.

I likened it to my chemo. It could end up having some gnarly side effects. It might not work the way its supposed to. But it improves my odds. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Nice to see those legs around here again. Please, keep spreading them around more.
I thought there was a Worldwide chip shortage. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

yes, there is a chip shortage but that is different type of chip, they're CPU chips for computers. too big for humans unless of course you're the borg!

the chips they're talking about are the RFI chips that are the size of a rice grain. even smaller than that are the so-called nano-chips, they're smaller than the rice grain, lets say the size of a cell. we don't have that kind of technology yet.
That technology is not available to the public
As someone who was vaccinated and just recovered from a "breakthrough" case of COVID-19 just under 4 months after vaccination, being vaccinated is no guarantee of at least not being a spreader of the virus. These vaccine passports are actually now going to be more dangerous than ever, as they will engender a false sense of security.
Questioning COVID restrictions is domestic terrorism. Are you some kind of TOWE supporter???