Short Notice/Last Minute

Can we get a "short notice/last minute" sticky thread in the ISO forum? I've seen and used them in other cities. Would be nice to have one here.
I completely agree. I used the one in San Antonio when I was there on business and it works great. I was thinking of suggesting it myself. Just was not sure where to put the suggestion.
Sounds great to me...I get to O once a month or so ....up from KS...on little or no advance notice and would find it valuable to find a provider available "now" in "real time"....thanks!
should get some interesting traction.
Can we get a "short notice/last minute" sticky thread in the ISO forum? I've seen and used them in other cities. Would be nice to have one here. Originally Posted by MsElena
Not a bad idea Elena. Would you want it set up like Kansas City's?
  • LNK
  • 04-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Just make sure you ladies post what town you're in currently, as well as general area.

I know not all of you travel, but some do.
  • Netx9
  • 04-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Not a bad idea Elena. Would you want it set up like Kansas City's? Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Or san antonio's? I know the mods in SA had rules as to how and what could be posted and it took a while and a lot of work enforcing those guidelines but it works pretty good as was said above.
I'm all for it, seems I can never plan ahead.
I can plan ahead but my plans are at the mercy of others... So on short notice I can or cannot play... Lets do it!!
Not a bad idea Elena. Would you want it set up like Kansas City's? Originally Posted by CryptKicker

CK,

You know I adore you.

Like KC's would be perfect.

muah
  • JodoM
  • 04-05-2014, 11:27 AM
This is a great idea and sure would make it easier !
CK,

You know I adore you.

Like KC's would be perfect.

muah Originally Posted by MsElena
There you go: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1027034
I think it would be GREAT! Could have used it today. As a business owner, scheduling "Play time" is a nightmare but get it done on occasion. Had an appointment set for "NOON" and was on my way ( 50 Min. drive away) and she called and said she was running late, will be about 1:30...then wanted to schedule for the next am as she ran into problems. Understanding that things happen, would of liked to have a "SHORT_NOTICE" list of providers that could of worked into my schedule as the travel time would not have been wasted. BTW..she was willing to do something "SPECIAL" on our next meet to make up for it...so this is not a rant even tho it's kinda long.......
BT,

Its now a sticky thread in the ISO.
Thanks E.....!