Gov’t Scientists: “Something very unusual occurring” off west coast of US, Canada — “Unprecedented in historical record” —

Go ahead and snick, fart, poop or burp... But if this info was Foreign to me I would immediately find out how to try and protect my thyroid... also learn how to try and detox from this. Or... like I said... snick, fart, poop or burp... or you can just say to yourself... I'm nuts, call it a conspiracy theory and say it doesn't exist.
Iodine protects the thyroid.
Go ahead and snick, fart, poop or burp... But if this info was Foreign to me I would immediately find out how to try and protect my thyroid... also learn how to try and detox from this. Or... like I said... snick, fart, poop or burp... or you can just say to yourself... I'm nuts, call it a conspiracy theory and say it doesn't exist. Originally Posted by SEE3772
I would think the dilution of sea water would tend to minimize the exposure after 6000 miles of ocean.
Entropy, maximum randomness and all that ...
I would think the dilution of sea water would tend to minimize the exposure after 6000 miles of ocean.
Entropy, maximum randomness and all that ... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The food chain concentrates the accumulation.

The higher = greater concentration.
This explains Tom Arnold.
And some other unusual creatures from the West Coast ...

"I said 9 more votes"!