Question: Hobbyists opinions of providers with breast augmentations.

Do you prefer natural, no preference, or prefer new ones.

Go!
Prefer man made. God and nature have nothing on what a good surgeon can do...and they combat the effects of time, babies, and all other sorts of stuff...
I like real, not fake.
I love fake ones! real are good til a gal hits her 40's.. nothign worse than 'pan saggy' titties...
When done right, man made one are great.
Interesting question. I hope that this question is not designed to help you make a personal decision.

I think it depends. I feel that there's such a thing as too big, whether they are natural or augmented.

Large natural breast normally come on a frame that's designed to support them, after all they are about 98% fat. So at some point you get the law of diminishing returns. Man made breast that are too large just look silly when they are out of proportion.

Here's the problem just like any work of art; who's to say what's proportionate and what's not?

So that leaves me with most of the other's:

Small breast on a Tiny Spinner frame - Sexy
Small firm breast - Sexy
Medium firm breast - Sexy (Natural or Man made)

Small flaps of skin after multiple children - Get them done, you'll feel sexier so everyone wins.
Big Ole floppy boobs that you could hide a twinkie under - Get them done, same reason as before.

The most important things is how the person feels about their own body. If they feel great about their own body then there's a certain level of confidence in the way they carry themselves. Confidence is the sexiest thing of all. It's contagious!

Just my .02
Man Mades! I got to the point I'm really not going to waste my time or money if the provider doesn't have man mades. They better have atleast small and perky or MM.
I do not seek out large breasted women. I think that plastic surgery should be used like cosmetics: That is, just enough to make a woman look good without looking like she is wearing a lot of make-up. Its why they call it "Cosmetic Surgery".

If a woman needs a little work (of any kind) to keep looking her best, that is fine with me.
Rather feel an A cup that's natural than a D cup that's fake.
I prefer natural and perky, but it's not something that would keep me from making an appointment.
I am totally not a tit guy other than I like it when they are capable of getting the lady they are attached to quite hot and bothered. almost every natural breast I have seen is better than 95% augmentations ...
  • hd
  • 11-20-2014, 01:58 PM
Sounds like you're asking what would make your clients happy and to attract future clients? If you feel it's a necessity, do what you feel good about and with a doctor's recommendation. You have to live with your body, no one else.

I like natural or enhanced, but either way, too much can have a negative effect on my choice when looking at providers pictures. And ask around for doctor recommendations, I've seen a few bad sets of mammary glands that will look worse after the repair than if they were left as they were naturally. You get what you pay for!

Make it your choice, not ours, Lacey, good luck.
Thanks yall. I like the way MMs look, never had to feel them on a person. Having my boobs done is something I wanted even when I had perfect tits. I just don't want to do anything that could cause me to lose clients as most opinions I've heard on Mms haven't been good.
I prefer natural. Whether they are a cups or nice big ddd's. I love natural tits on woman.
I will never meet with a girl that has had breast enhancement.....