Draw the prophet

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I am "taking" me a prophet right now
You've got a lot of class, Cornholio. All low.

I have no love for the fanatics who follow Muhammad. Nor do I have any love for the fanatics who follow Jesus. On any other mythical character.

Hate is the product of fear, ignorance and cowardice.

You guys are the low hanging fruit, ripe for the picking. You especially, Cornholio.

Carry on, fruitcakes.

Draw the prophet?

That's easy...
You've got a lot of class, Cornholio. All low.

I have no love for the fanatics who follow Muhammad. Nor do I have any love for the fanatics who follow Jesus. On any other mythical character.

Hate is the product of fear, ignorance and cowardice.

You guys are the low hanging fruit, ripe for the picking. You especially, Cornholio.

Carry on, fruitcakes.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Mythical characters ?
So you got your panties in a knot over me insulting a "mythical character" ?
I can bet by now that your depends are soiled and your feminie knapkin needs a change as well.
You do know that I slammed the camel riding prophet just for your benefit. I laughed the whole time I did it and especially now !
Not much of a challenge, but you are amusing as hell.
Oh, so you admit you lied then, Cornholio, and didn't mean any of it.

LMAO at the ignorant coward Cornholio, who oozes hate from his BUNGHOLE!
This is the sad thing. Especially for FuckZup. Maybe the Big M is a mythical character (he was real FuckZup, the question is "is Allah real") but his followers will still cut your head off real or not. Deal with the reality of the situation you piece of dick cheese and not your fantasy.
I guess submiiting a photograph might be considered cheating....
Attached Images File Type: jpg xyz.jpg (127.2 KB, 138 views)
Dick cheese?

This is why I have you on Ignore. You continually refer to other guys' JUNK!
What's the difference between Hitler, Pol Pot, Joe Stalin, Atilla The Hun, Etc, and Muhammad. Nothing. They are all mass murderers.

It makes no difference why a Despot cuts you head off, starves you to death in a concentration camp, or puts you against the wall. You're still dead.
Torquemada, George Custer, Timothy McVeigh... Oh yeah, and your choice of Popes.

Hold on, Jackie, aren't you hijacking a perfectly good "KILL THE MUsLIMS" thread by trying to make a point?
  • Seedy
  • 02-15-2015, 12:58 PM
I think a good pic of Mohammed would be a steaming pile of pig shit. Lol
Oh, so you admit you lied then, Cornholio, and didn't mean any of it.

LMAO at the ignorant coward Cornholio, who oozes hate from his BUNGHOLE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the one who said that Jesus and Mohamad were fictional characters.
I don't admit to anything.
Why do you insist on speaking for others ?
More spin, more lies by the lying, wormy little bitch Yssup !
Obviously you can't read either!

First you said this.

I slammed the camel riding prophet just for your benefit. I laughed the whole time I did it and especially now ![/B] Originally Posted by rioseco
Now you say this.

You are the one who said that Jesus and Mohamad were fictional characters.
I don't admit to anything.
Why do you insist on speaking for others ?
More spin, more lies by the lying, wormy little bitch Yssup ! Originally Posted by rioseco
So where are the spin and lies, Cornholio?

You must have pulled that bullshit right out of your BUNGHOLE!

Does anyone notice WHO is against the idea of making a picture of Big M? It is FuckZup. Very suspicious don't you think just like Obama not having his weekly parties during Ramadan.